Happy Special Day Nyotengu

DOAX-VenusVacation_221119_002828.jpg

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Steam release.

So, this is the new girl coming to my preferred Steam version. No thanks! Of the Lolitas I like Honoka and NiCO the best. The girls that come off as little and delicate on top of it just repulses me to my core. I hope not too many girls like this one come out. Look forward to getting Amy & Shandy next... I hope.

Venus I stay the fuck away from and wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole:

- Marie Rose (she's awesome in the game, but in DOAXVV it's a big a no)
- Fiona (I'm not into people that think they are a princess or prince it absolutely makes me sick)
- Lobelia (Lobelia is something out of a horror movie. Her story sequences are extremely disturbing, and I don't acknowledge her existence.)

Venus that completely won me over:

- Sayuri (thick and more mature than the other Venus no doubt)
- Shandy (I don't have access to her yet, but when I do...)
- Amy (she's cute)
- Tamaki (super fun character in DOA6, awesome venus, usually has fun storylines)
- Patty (no reason I just like her design)

Venus I need in the game:

- Rachel (she's the thickest of them all, the sexiest of the sexy :p and one of my favorite characters of all time. Don't ever hate on Rachel in front of me; you will regret it)
- Christie (there are no assassins in the game yet other than Ayane so she's definitely making her way eventually)
- Lisa (how they haven't brought her in yet is waay waaaaaay beyond me. They completely missed the mark not bringing her in already)
- Alpha-152

TheIndustrialCowboy

NiCO Evangelist
Premium Donor
So, this is the new girl coming to my preferred Steam version. No thanks! Of the Lolitas I like Honoka and NiCO the best.
I'm currently working on a project that will hopefully, just maybe allow me to draw a little bit of Team Ninja's attention to the fact that NiCO deserves to be added to DOAXVV. They've still got quite an attentive social media crew when it comes to fan-posted content that shows appreciation for their games.

otnesse

New livestream tomorrow:

Misaki's VA is the only guest announced, makes me think we're probably going to get a new character since that's precisely what happened with Tsukushi and Shandy via Sayuri and Fiona's VAs, respectively.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
New livestream tomorrow:

Misaki's VA is the only guest announced, makes me think we're probably going to get a new character since that's precisely what happened with Tsukushi and Shandy via Sayuri and Fiona's VAs, respectively.

I hope you're right. Do you think it will be a DOA original or Venus Vacation original?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I'm currently working on a project that will hopefully, just maybe allow me to draw a little bit of Team Ninja's attention to the fact that NiCO deserves to be added to DOAXVV. They've still got quite an attentive social media crew when it comes to fan-posted content that shows appreciation for their games.
I honestly believe that the reason NiCO didn't make it in to begin with was due to the fact her Japanese VA is a very, very busy person. So Luna - who is similar to her in personality - was created to make up for her absence.

TheIndustrialCowboy

NiCO Evangelist
Premium Donor
I honestly believe that the reason NiCO didn't make it in to begin with was due to the fact her Japanese VA is a very, very busy person. So Luna - who is similar to her in personality - was created to make up for her absence
I might be wrong, but wasn't Luna released first though in 2017?

Shandy

If it's a character I hope it's NiCO or Lisa or a new character with dark skin or it's probably just an event for Christmas costumes.

Yuffie

What my guess is. Rachel (in my dreams), Nico ( I think she won in that survey earlier but gave it to Tina. I think Mila was 3rd or tied with Rachel? I forgot.
Everyone: an OG/cut character. At this rate doesn't matter who.
Reality, just another Lolita, moe, clone of Marie/Honoka.
Or just some random event with SSRs.

I do remember that most people that did the survey wanted an OG, even Sonia/Irene.
Plus since December is coming up, hasn't it been 3 months since Shandy released?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD