Official DOA6 Costume Thread

UpSideDownGRUNT

If it's costumes you're after play Kasumi she has 8 lmao 5 base costumes, deluxe costume, DE bonus costume and early purchase costume.

Cadaveri

I think Christie will get one more costume, but I'm not expecting anything else.

I'm sure there will be more unlockable costumes than been shown tbh. The more "risque" costumes that the reviewers have been writing about, like the christie dominatrix outfit, I highly doubt that would be the only one.

I also doubt they would show every costume before release.

but who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Atahotaku

I'm surprised by the fact that Mila got more costumes than Christie. Probably she has the dominatrix one and the guy didn't leak it? Who knows...

I think the "winner of best wardrove" this time goes to Tina by far.

And my favourite costumes are going to be Tina's default, Eliot's new default, La Mariposa's new casual and NiCO's coat.

Better returning ones: Raidou Fighter Force (HELL YEAH!!!), Bayman DOA5 casual, Tina's casual and wrestling outfits (not the cowgirl one, the other) and Honoka's DLC

Jerk

That's an awesome thread of costume reveals! Glad Brad has his robes back and Christie's tactical suit.
Excited!

RetroMe91

I'm sure that there will be more costumes at launch...I hope. Cause only two for male characters...
I’m crossing my fingers like everyone else, but we can at least be sure that there will be a DLC pack close to launch that will likely involve everyone. Haha. But seriously, let’s hope there’s 1-2 more costumes per character that hasn’t been shown.

It does seem weird that the new girl they have hyped so much only has 3 costumes... There’s no way they would just stop at 3 costumes for NiCO, especially when Nyotengu, the dlc preorder, has 5 costumes. That seems odd.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
prolly requires more playtime to unlock, I don't know why the dude would lie. I think he has covered doa quite a lot before.
Yeah, plus the build he had iirc correctly was the final game build, the builds we've been seeing likely aren't fully complete since costumes and hairstyles we hasn't seen from old builds keep popping up. And the builds we're seeing now from Japan already have costumes unlocked from the get go so maybe they're keeping certain outfits hidden and there's likely more in the final base game

EDIT:

I just asked master.... 2 really is all we get for the males... I think costume count is now final. :'-(

Screenshot_2019-02-03-15-14-54.png

Last edited:

Cadaveri

Yeah, plus the build he had iirc correctly was the final game build, the builds we've been seeing likely aren't fully complete since costumes and hairstyles we hasn't seen from old builds keep popping up. And the builds we're seeing now from Japan already have costumes unlocked from the get go so maybe they're keeping certain outfits hidden and there's likely more in the final base game

EDIT:

I just asked master.... 2 really is all we get for the males... I think costume count is now final. :'-(

That's pretty rough, BUT I can hear the DLC train lol

RetroMe91

Do they know that that’s terrible? Just one extra costume with recolors for the men would have been sufficient. For the men, it should have been a costume that represents their style of fighting, a casual costume, and one extra costume (ie. Sexy, Formal, a completely different fighting costume or casual costume). I mean Diego got effed over.

UpSideDownGRUNT

The first costumeband its first recolours are unlocked, everything else has to be unlocked from costume patterns in DOAQuest.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Sigh... who’s good at writing angry, sophisticated letters with a direct message? I really want to write one to Shimbori-san. I want to say how disappointed I am about the costume department and about the inequality between the male and female characters. To me it really seems Shimbori doesn’t really care about the male characters. Seriously, so many good costume designs for the male characters and they pick those fugly trash ass costumes? And only 2 costumes? Seriously? I understand budget issues are a thing, but come on! At least even it out. it’s 2019 and TN still thinks that the female characters are it’s selling point. The males only aren’t as popular because TN doesn’t represent them in the slightest, I saw a post earlier with a poster or something for DOA6 at an event and I only saw the female cast. Where are the males TN? Where are the males? Why even introduce a new male character if you don’t plan on marketing him? Or the others? TN needs to dive in deeper when it comes to customer needs and equality instead of giving the female characters 50+ costumes and the male characters like 10 costumes.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD