Dear Team Ninja, I need you to bring these Rig costumes back ASAP:

my_favorite_doa_outfits__rig_c5__by_doafanboi_d6qozja-pre.jpg

my_favorite_doa_outfits__officer_rig__by_doafanboi_d87dkuu-pre.jpg

doa_last_round_s_exclusive_costumes__rig__by_doafanboi_d8j71ht-pre.jpg

47322349151_11c8cd1a29_b.jpg

For...reasons... > . >

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I liked your post strictly for the DOA jacket and red flannel around the waist costume. The rest I could lose. Haha

You mean you want Rig just in the jacket and the flannel shirt? I think I might've seen some fan edit like that in a very dark place on the internet before. XD

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Since we are talking about Rig:
Lemme just say that his new DOA6 costume, even though I know many of you liked it when it was first revealed, looks awful, sorry. XD It's so boring and generic, it is weirdly bulky and the boots are ginormous, lol.

5b645123bda1c747028b456f-750-563.jpg

RetroMe91

I have literally finished 45 doa quest trials and got to B rank and i still haven't unlocked a fucking diego costume
tenor.gif
Really?? I am only missing one of his. Meanwhile I have unlocked any of Nico’s C4-C6, which is her best costume... ugh...

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I have literally finished 45 doa quest trials and got to B rank and i still haven't unlocked a fucking diego costume
tenor.gif

Now that you mention it, I didn't even realize I haven't unlocked a single Diego costume even though I have probably unlocked about half of all the other characters' costumes. o__O

The game also refuses to let me unlock any of Kasumi's classic ninja garbs, neither the blue one, the white one or the black one. I guess that's the game's revenge on me for always stating before release how ugly I find the the new suit and that I'd only use the blue ninja garb, lol.

Keylay

Thanks to my Turbo controller, I've gotten all costume pattern parts. Now i need money / coin / player points to purchase the last few which are like 20,000. Anybody now the fastest way to get money?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD