Official DOA6 Costume Thread

bond76876

hello everyone does anyone know how to unlock hitomis costume 4 so her white tank top i know its through a doa quest but what one

TRI Mike

It seems like unlocking costumes is gonna be a nightmare even with Team Ninja’s 10x bonus. I’m only getting 10-15 parts for random characters instead of the ones I’m using.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
NyCO’s wedding costumes.
2FAC5A59-DE11-4543-A567-2B378477806D.jpeg
B450DB75-FE69-4C11-A8AF-4409985F0CDE.jpeg

Pn33milan

question: Kasumi's NGS2 costume will be available also for those who didn't buy the digital deluxe edition?
on the website it says "the digital set items" will be available separately, but that costume is listed as preorder bonus, separated for the set (which includes Phase 4, the BGM and the 25 costumes).
that's the reason I'm worried.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
question: Kasumi's NGS2 costume will be available also for those who didn't buy the digital deluxe edition?
on the website it says "the digital set items" will be available separately, but that costume is listed as preorder bonus, separated for the set (which includes Phase 4, the BGM and the 25 costumes).
No, it’s a digital deluxe bonus costume.

RetroMe91

I think it might be the exclusive insentive to getting the digital deluxe version, kind of like the Nyotengu wrestling outfit and Nico’s cosmetic item is to the season pass.

Pn33milan

great... fuck! -_-
no chance of being available for purchase in the future, eh?

i didn't preorder it digitally.
because i was promised a steelbook, because the deluxe costumes were not interesting, because they told me every preorder dlcs (excluding the season pass bonuses) were going to be available post-launch... and here i am now, without a steelbook, without the game, and probably without the NGS2 costume i was looking forward to.
just awesome -_-

RetroMe91

So I am guessing the wedding pack vol. 1 releases Tuesday if we have all of those pics already?

Last edited:

RetroMe91

Wow, for beating Arcade mode with Rig I earned 1 of 300 costume patterns for a Christie costume I don't care for. I have unlocked zero stuff even though I am playing for several hours. XD
That is unreal. Is there even a reason to play arcade mode then? Like what kind of a reward is that?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD