Official DOA6 Costume Thread

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
That is unreal. Is there even a reason to play arcade mode then? Like what kind of a reward is that?
Apparently you can use it to unlock character themes from what I'm reading but I can't personally confirm at the moment. I know shooting for the highest difficulty is pointless and perfect runs mean absolutely nothing.

Ninoasker

what is her dysfunction

y_5c78f9fed2161.jpg
I remember when I thought she looked better than in the DOA5 era

Kokoro sweetie I’m so sorry

TRI Mike

Seriously. The gameplay is ridiculously good and I love the music and stages but the costume unlocking process is super retarded. I o Lynch want three things for Honoka and after 5 hours online I’ve barely gotten like 50 points for her. Wow.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Seriously. The gameplay is ridiculously good and I love the music and stages but the costume unlocking process is super retarded. I o Lynch want three things for Honoka and after 5 hours online I’ve barely gotten like 50 points for her. Wow.
They're basically shoehorning you into completing DOA Quest. So hop to it.

bond76876

It seems like unlocking costumes is gonna be a nightmare even with Team Ninja’s 10x bonus. I’m only getting 10-15 parts for random characters instead of the ones I’m using.
does anyone know how to unlock hitomis costume 4 through wat doa quest do u unlock it by it will help out alot i do like hitomi and that outfit

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
does anyone know how to unlock hitomis costume 4 through wat doa quest do u unlock it by it will help out alot i do like hitomi and that outfit
There's no way to specify what parts you want. They are rewarded entirely at random :( You literally just have to get lucky.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
The worst part, you can waste an expensive part prize on costumes that cost less. I just get 400 parts to unlock a 200 part costume.
In situations like this if you're talking about DOA Quest you can actually hit Fight Again before you leave the mission and do the whole thing over again with a different costume part roll at the end. When I get home tonight this is what I will be doing for the entirety of DOA Quest until I get all of Tina and Lisa's outfits.

Will it be grueling? Yes.
Should it be necessary? No.

But I am going to cling to whatever form of control I can lol

Baal bal

In situations like this if you're talking about DOA Quest you can actually hit Fight Again before you leave the mission and do the whole thing over again with a different costume part roll at the end. When I get home tonight this is what I will be doing for the entirety of DOA Quest until I get all of Tina and Lisa's outfits.

Will it be grueling? Yes.
Should it be necessary? No.

But I am going to cling to whatever form of control I can lol
ohoh I did not know that ! I'll see if this work

RagnorRob

There is a message in the main game menu that alternates between a promo for the Season 1 pass and this message: "DEAD OR ALIVE 6 release celebration campaign! Costume pattern parts quantity will be multiplied by 10 until March 14th!"

Does anyone know what they are talking about here? What mode do I have to go to to get costume parts multiplied by 10?

PandaFace

i saw people complaining about only getting 1 or 2 parts before release, however im getting 10-20 in ranked matches. So i think its in effect for every gamemode, meaning after it wears off it will be almost impossible to unlock costumes. Which is hella dumb

EDIT: Maybe not. Just did arcade to test and only got 1 part. This unlocking system is awful

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD