Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Xhominid The Demon Within

Nah, they're still charging you in that section. No way of downloading it for free.

I'm really upset myself, they don't fix it not make an statement in the social media either...

Shit, then yeah, people need to get on PSN and tell Team Ninja so they can get on that(or whoever is capable of getting ahold of PSN.

Dr PaC

I'm so on the edge of getting the pass, I really love DOA. Always have. I'm dying to support them in every way. But this is painfully greedy and blatant.
I hear you. I shilled so much money in DOA5 and Im willing to make those rounds again. But imma need TN to do right by me and allow me to purchase the skins and other things that I want without having to pay for passes and the like. I love DOA as well and I convinced alot of my friends to buy the game. Once KT/TN gets back on track and all this dlc stuff gets settled, itll be shilling from me hardcore again.

I wonder if they are doing a semi early access thing here, where the season 1 costumes become available individually once the season 2 pass drops. Just as a way to pressure people to buy the Season Passes for early access, but this is all speculative bs on my part. The fact you can buy them individually on the xbox makes me think they have to do it for the PS4 and PC eventually, I mean there's a free to play version out there, and you want people to spend their money on your product, right?

More likely then not I think it will depend on the sales of the Season 1 pass, they will then compare those numbers to what they think they can get out of a Season 2 and then decide from there. SOOooooo earliest I would say is June.... but then again if you where to tell me the f2p version would drop 2 weeks after the initial release i'd call you crazy, so what do i know?

Business strategies can change depending on region and said regions trends, but it might just be a censorship thing from Sony and Valve (Which would be odd because i'm suspecting the super saucy saultry costumes to be kept in check) but in which case we will never get them sold individually.

Last edited:

Yurlungur

Okay, so flat out they said if you didn't buy the deluxe version you're getting punished for it. Thank you Koei, i feel very valued as a customer.

tenor.gif

RayBellion

Shit, then yeah, people need to get on PSN and tell Team Ninja so they can get on that(or whoever is capable of getting ahold of PSN.

Update: Had the same problem in europe with no free download of wedding costumes#2 despite having bought the season pass 1. Sent a ticket to PSN on saturday, on tuesday the download was finally listed for free.

Since they showed at the same time DOA6 as a brand new release of this very week (huh?), I suppose it was a problem due to the release of the DOA6 core fighter version that happened in the meantime. Somehow the wedding costumes#2 were only linked to "core fighters" as the main product (and not to DOA6 full version / season pass sales) afterwards, I guess they had to fiddle with the store's product database to get this working again.

Chapstick

Since they showed at the same time DOA6 as a brand new release of this very week (huh?), I suppose it was a problem due to the release of the DOA6 core fighter version that happened in the meantime. Somehow the wedding costumes#2 were only linked to "core fighters" as the main product (and not to DOA6 full version / season pass sales) afterwards, I guess they had to fiddle with the store's product database to get this working again.
This is what happened with Phase 4’s listing I believe

prototypetom

I caved in, couldn't stay away. And too desperate for a half-decent non-La Mariposa Lisa outfit. the coverage of players in the second vol includes a majority of 2nd character candidates, so when i did the maths it didn't seem like a total waste... but, hey, its still wedding dresses >_<

Doesn't it suck that a purchase makes you feel like a mug instead of happy.

RetroMe91

Can you imagine being a Core Fighters player that bought the full season pass?
That’s why I am surprised they didn’t allow for individual purchases. Those with the f2p version and a few characters they like are not going to buy a whole dlc bundle. It makes no sense.

Do we have any idea what/when the April dlc will be/launch?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That’s why I am surprised they didn’t allow for individual purchases. Those with the f2p version and a few characters they like are not going to buy a whole dlc bundle. It makes no sense.

Do we have any idea what/when the April dlc will be/launch?
They haven't said anything about it this week yet so my bet is that they'll show a famitsu of it sometime next week and probably release the first volume sometime next week or the week after that if they're gonna drop both volumes of the new costumes in the same month

RetroMe91

They haven't said anything about it this week yet so my bet is that they'll show a famitsu of it sometime next week and probably release the first volume sometime next week or the week after that if they're gonna drop both volumes of the new costumes in the same month
They only listed one for this month.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD