Community Pennsylvania Thread

Tigre

I am nowhere near ready for actual offline play. I've gotten some online sessions in, but I still don't understand this game well enough (It's been too long since I've had to learn a new game, I've only played Arcana seriously for such a long time, damn). We'll see about the future though.
Also what's up Bolverk

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I am nowhere near ready for actual offline play.

We all started somewhere.

And learning bad habits from online play at such an early time isn't the best thing you want to pick up, so offline can actually help you. The players you meet mostly will be open to discussing the game and teaching you.

Tigre

Not to come across as rude, but I need to sit down in training mode and work things out in the game before I play it offline. I'm very well aware of online habits, I play other fgs on a weekly basis offline.

RiBu

So my sessions are basically every Monday/Friday right now. Like I said these aren't for DOA, but if the interest is there I'll run it. If they get to be too big I have the option of hosting at the University, but for now I've been running them out of my apartment.

The HuBBs

Next session at my place is Oct 14th. Let's see if we can get more players. We had 4 DOA players in the house(two vets and 2 newbies). Maybe we can squeeze a couple more in to get the philly scene to keep growing and educate the new guys.

RiBu

Have you tried posting on SRK HuBBs? Might get a few more people interested.

Also I can respect every random person I play from this site uses Rachel...

RiBu

Fair enough. I'm not sure how much attention the game has right now( I assume despite the bells and whistles it's still just another "loldoa" to most fg players), but it might have garnered some interest in the mainstream Philly scene...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD