Community Pennsylvania Thread

RiBu

Hey, I've been busy with coursework/GRE, but I will try and come to one of these in the future.

Tigre...Don't you do stckbuilding/mods?...I remembered your av from SRK just now.

The HuBBs

I didn't quit hosting, I just haven't had the time to do so. However with that being said, as my job is about to change I am looking to start hosting sessions again. Probably sometime in Late May, June.

bacardi

Hey guys, my name is Walter and I run the New Challengers tournaments up in Connecticut. On June 7th we'll be having an event and DOA5:U is part of the line up. I would love to get a strong showing from the tri state/New England players for DOA5:U. If you are interested or have questions just post up on the event FB page here http://goo.gl/tidUU2 and i'll be more than glad to answer it

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Hey guys, my name is Walter and I run the New Challengers tournaments up in Connecticut. On June 7th we'll be having an event and DOA5:U is part of the line up. I would love to get a strong showing from the tri state/New England players for DOA5:U. If you are interested or have questions just post up on the event FB page here http://goo.gl/tidUU2 and i'll be more than glad to answer it

Have you created a tournament thread for it?

The HuBBs

So I am looking to have biweekly sessions on sunday most likely. Anybody from the philly, de, jersey, Delaware county down with that?

The HuBBs

Ok time to get ready for Summer Jam. I will be hosting two Saturday sessions for DOA in Philly! June 14th and June 21st. Whose in for an all day session?

The HuBBs

Alright.... TFC is only a month and a half away. Time to bring back the sessions now that my schedule is easy to work around in setting up gatherings.

Right now I have one tentatively set for Sept 13th at 7pm. I live just outside of Philly. Whose in?

Katsu Hayami

Staff member
Administrator
I can't make it I work that weekend and I dont want to call anymore days off due to TFC. Also even if I wanted to come I dont have a car. sad faced.

Dragon_Reaper_85

Standard Donor
Yeah I'm located in Pittsburgh,PA we have a scene down here but not for DOA unfortunately trying to get started on that. I'm trying to get something started down here.

Dragon_Reaper_85

Standard Donor
Ok cool. Well if have time we usually have our hangout at CMU on Thursdays and have monthly Ranbats. If you have a Facebook account look for CMUKen group. Trying to get more DOA players here so if you know more people out there bring em.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD