Community Pennsylvania Thread

Tigre

We'll be playing games at GameJunkies up in Glenside today, (111 South Easton Rd), my friend from mdva who plays DOA will be there, so if anyone wants to get games in we're down.

Anthony Blackwell

Awesome! I feel all special being a Vet. :cool: Oh yeah, and depending on how this week goes I might be able to come over again on the 14th. Hopefully everything goes by ok.

The HuBBs

We had about 8 people at my house. A couple of my SC friends, some noob named Anthony and some mahvel players looking to pick up the game.

RiBu

Lol can respect you got people from SC to come all the way up...well at least your sessions are going stronger than mine right now lol...

The HuBBs

Gotta stay consistent. Some sessions its just me and two others some times I've had as many as 18 people.

RiBu

I'm glad they're going as good as they are now. We usually have 4-5 people very week now, and it's a nice spread through a bunch of games. Granted we have one guy who places close to top 8 when he goes to torunies in P4A so that game is kind of out the window. It's a shame State College is so far from Philly, since most of the surrounding areas aren't good for bringing in more people.

RiBu

I was just thinking...it's been a long time if so, but haven't we met before Hubbs?...You used to live in SC, right?

The HuBBs

Anthony: yes

Ribu: nope I don't think we've met. I did live in sc but that was 30 years ago and I was only 2 then.

RiBu

Weird, I swear I knew a guy from SC who played DOA and Soul Calibur back when 4 was around..who had some handle to do with Hubb...lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD