Media Photo sharing thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I don't even care, this "Soft Engine" thing, makes DOA look really good. We don't even realize. Imagine the sweat effects with it, too.

Anti-Aliasing Confirmed.
The only real graphical improvement I noticed so far in Last Round videos and (not touched up) screenshots, is the self-shadowing on the characters. It's cleaner, less pixelated and slightly more pronounced.

Reactions: crapoZK

crapoZK

Standard Donor
England
Main Character
Zack
Gamertag
crapotk
PSN ID
crapo_tk
Steam
crapoTK
The only real graphical improvement I noticed so far in Last Round videos and (not touched up) screenshots, is the self-shadowing on the characters. It's cleaner, less pixelated and slightly more pronounced.
Self shadowing changes a lot for games. Look at DW8. Lighting, advanced shaders and texture rebalance changed a lot for the game. Like, A LOT

Reactions: Kronin

Kronin

Main Character
Ayane
Gamertag
Kronin88
I agree with Cr!mson, in the end the majority of the people that prefer the graphic of the DoA5 Alpha do them for a question of different use of lighting: even if the antialiasing was improved during the gameplay you notice overall similar effects on the textures (that of course keep their impact also during the game stopped).

Reactions: crapoZK

mizking

I didn't want to post this, but it had to be said

download.png

Edit: you may still see chests and butt photos from me

Last edited:
Reactions: Crisman
Forgot your password?