Media Photo sharing thread

Argentus

God I wish you could just share saved photos to facebook like the replays...oh well, crappy phone pic of how Leon does abortions.

Or that I could find an option to attach a photo like every other forum, ever, apparently...guess I won't be posting my phone pic.

Well just imagine Leon open palm fisting Hitomi straight through her navel and out her ass in a blinding flash of light as he has his angriest roar face on. That was the pic I was gonna post.

UpSideDownGRUNT

God I wish you could just share saved photos to facebook like the replays...oh well, crappy phone pic of how Leon does abortions.

Or that I could find an option to attach a photo like every other forum, ever, apparently...guess I won't be posting my phone pic.

Well just imagine Leon open palm fisting Hitomi straight through her navel and out her ass in a blinding flash of light as he has his angriest roar face on. That was the pic I was gonna post.
YOu can attach photos xD

At the bottom it says "post Reply" "Upload a file" and "More Options" Upload a file is what you use to attach images from your computer. that's how I've been posting my capture card screen caps

Argentus

Ah thank you.

Attachments

• IMAG0339.jpg
    IMAG0339.jpg
    931.4 KB · Views: 282

UpSideDownGRUNT

Seriously the Genra mask on Ayane's purple butterfly shozuku gets me every time. It's so awesome and an awesome and a nice tribute to her foster father.

Argentus

I love every one with Mila.

Except any bikini/bunny pics unless its the one with the volleyball shirt.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
That last pic with the hoodie is the only one where he even vaguely resembles a boy. Thats why he gets so much shit.

Okay and what's exactly the big deal with an androgynous character, or a gay one (because that word is often thrown around regarding Eliot), or a lesbian one or a...whatever one in this day and age?

Last edited:

Argentus

Okay and what's exactly the big deal with an androgynous character, or a gay one (because that word is often thrown around regarding Eliot), or a lesbian one or a...whatever one in this day and age?

Nothing wrong with it specifically, and nobody could care less about his sexual orientation. Its just fun to mock the effeminate british kid, especially since I main the manliest of men, Leon. Even my female main, Mila, is manlier than Elliot, and I find that funny.

Besides, it's fun to tease him. Hitomi, Christie and Brad agree.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD