doa5_tn_16_zpsed9e80b0.jpg~original
doa5_tn_23_zps6cf9f73d.jpg~original

doa5_tn_44_zps21a89030.jpg~original
doa5u_tn_07_zps13e1b0c6.jpg~original

doa5u_tn_21_zps8c3e1c0f.jpg~original
doa5u_tn_23_zpsf9e38b9a.jpg~original

doa5u_tn_22_zpsdde3cb7e.jpg~original

DR2K

How are you guys getting such high quality pics? Is it from the uploader in game?

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
most likely from frozen HD video footage ... its not the game uploader (no logos)
I did the same for my old tutorials .. got some nice pics .. might as well share a few when I get the chance since the series is done. :)

Drake Aldan

How are you guys getting such high quality pics? Is it from the uploader in game?
I have a capture card (Elgato Game Capture HD). I just take the picture in-game, then look at it in the in-game photo viewer, record a short (4 sec or so) video and take a screenshot.

Speaking of which, my uploads have been looking like crap recently though they look fine on my machine. I have to wonder if Youtube is using some sort of new compression 'cause HD don't look like HD no more.

KwonJigglypuff

Some portraits I did, because the faces do really look stunning up close:

I agree. These three look really great. TN really did well with the expressions and complexions of the models. Especially Kasumi. You can really see that "innocent look" in her eyes. And Helena just embodies tragedy so well.

Hayate is just handsome.

I make high resolution screen shots and currently have over a thousand shots in my gallery. I posted a link to my gallery a few weeks back in the casual thread but this seems like a little more appropriate place so I will post it again. This is the link to the gallery.

http://sdrv.ms/18Im2IM

They are all stored on SkyDrive for easily perusing and downloading. Just remember if you do want to see the full resolution of any picture you do have to download it or press the view original button.

I will post a few of my favorites here as examples of my work.
Momiji_Ayane.jpg
Helena14.jpg
Leifang44.jpg
Ryu_Hiyate2.jpg

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Wow, that Helena one is really stunning! Do you think you could try and take a similar picture except with her hair in a ponytail and her red variation of her C1 (her C4)?

I actually did (with her ponytail) but then didn't save it, because up close the ponytail hair textures look really bad. I do not know, why Team Ninja did that. Eliot's default hair looks horrible up close too. Though fortunately not his new wig. XD

I love the lighting in the desert stage! Here's some more pics:

9685861657_67aa82efe7_o.jpg

9685861799_7480dae77e_o.jpg

9680946704_9400a0f9f1_o.jpg

9677710583_d94f29f8f6_o.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD