Pokemon thread

Chapstick

Got the demo, it's extremely short. Steven has a shiny Metagross that he alludes to eventually giving you.

Chapstick

I didn't get mine ;_;

Can you transfer what you caught to the main game later on?
You can't catch anything in the demo, but you can transfer the demo's special pokemon (Mega Glalie for me) to the full game. There are different super short 'adventures' to play through and so far I went through 10 to get all the item bonuses. Graphics actually look a little better than XY, not sure if I'm just imagining it.

Chapstick

Yup, the trainer club newsletter. I read that they're sending the emails out in batches and some people might not get them for a week. I think this is so they don't have another pokemon bank problem with the server exploding.

Chapstick

I know probably none of the three people that look at this thread have one, but does anyone have a shiny Hoppip? I've been horde farming for ages (WITH A SHINY CHARM) and I keep getting shiny Psyducks despite Hoppip being the most common horde on route 7. ://// Also does anyone want to trade a shiny Psyduck for any other shinies? Preferably not one I already have, which are-

Goldeen
Parasect
Octillery
Magikarp
Dragonair
Clauncher
Ampharos
Flabébé

Edit- NVM literally 5 minutes after I posted this I found a shiny Hoppip. If anyone wants to trade my shiny Psyduck for something I'm still up for it

Last edited:

AsheMann21

I know probably none of the three people that look at this thread have one, but does anyone have a shiny Hoppip? I've been horde farming for ages (WITH A SHINY CHARM) and I keep getting shiny Psyducks despite Hoppip being the most common horde on route 7. ://// Also does anyone want to trade a shiny Psyduck for any other shinies? Preferably not one I already have, which are-

Goldeen
Parasect
Octillery
Magikarp
Dragonair
Clauncher
Ampharos
Flabébé

Edit- NVM literally 5 minutes after I posted this I found a shiny Hoppip. If anyone wants to trade my shiny Psyduck for something I'm still up for it
Sounds cool. Maybe sometime later. Friendcode is under my Avatar ^_^

Chapstick

Do you know what's in your friend safari? I'm water with Krabby, Floatzel, and Frogadier.

Got my Diancie

tumblr_ne4jevTRIT1rje51ao1_500.jpg

Also here's my shiny Jumpluff now

tumblr_ne4jh91XL91rje51ao1_500.jpg

Chapstick

I got a card from gamestop with a code on it. :B Forgot if I mentioned it or not but there's apparently yet another event for a shiny Beldum (I think through the internet) right when ORAS comes out. Maybe that's what Stephen was alluding to when he mentioned someday giving you his shiny Metagross.

My code is 2492 - 5491 - 5817

AsheMann21

Also here's my shiny Jumpluff now

tumblr_ne4jh91XL91rje51ao1_500.jpg

Now I understand why you want a shiny Hoppip. All the adorableness rolled up into a ball of cute. <3

Forgot if I mentioned it or not but there's apparently yet another event for a shiny Beldum (I think through the internet) right when ORAS comes out. Maybe that's what Stephen was alluding to when he mentioned someday giving you his shiny Metagross.
Yes, it's available through online:
http://www.pokemonrubysapphire.com/en-gb/pokemon/get-a-shiny-beldum

I should mention this as well:
f7d88b927698fb7bb71ecf57a5c6751e1414427759_large.jpg

http://www.polygon.com/2014/10/27/7078723/pokemon-omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire-dual-pack

I found something very interesting. It seems as though the legendaries you can catch post game are version exclusive.

legendaryexclusive.jpg

Thus, with this piece of info, I have cemented my decision to get Omega Ruby :p

Last edited:

Chapstick

That 200 potions thing is kind of silly, I'd want a better incentive than that to buy the dual pack. And you don't save a single penny when you buy it rather than the two games individually.

Btw lol@ the articles about it saying 100 potions when it clearly says 200 right on the package

a5339c4b5ade58cb84c7d479b95646ac1414427742_full.jpg

Still getting Alpha Sapphire, Kyogre > Groudon plus Sapphire was the version I picked all those years ago. Plus the villain is hotter >>'

Chapstick

The comparison with Professor Birch getting attacked by a Poochyena sprite as big as he is and then its actual size in ORAS lol
I want to learn Pokemon.
At this point in the series there's a lot to learn all at once with 700+ pokemon and 18 types so good luck xD A lot of type weaknesses are straightforward but some don't make much sense.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD