Pokemon thread

Chapstick

The requirement for Garchompite is really stupid, you have to collect 1000 flags.

So far I think I've collected 44 mega stones including the red and blue orbs, there are wayy too many mega pokemon. Pokedex is at 634, on my way to that shiny charm.

Also if anyone here has Mew, Jirachi, Shaymin, Darkrai, Manaphy, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, or Meloetta I'd really appreciate trading them for the pokedex entries and then I'd give them back. The event-only pokemon I have are Genesect, Celebi, and Diancie if someone wants those entries in return.

AsheMann21

More or less.png

More or less

Chapstick

Double post I know but hooooollllyyy craaaapppp do yourself a favor and go on the GTS and look up Jirachi and look at the results. There are so many things there I can't even repeat here but a little preview, one is named "EBOLA N***ER" (not censored) and there are at least 20 named "FUCK YOU." The messages are crazy too with stuff like "Jews did 9/11"

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it was an organized attack from a group of people somewhere on the internet and I'm guessing it was 4chan because one character was named after a subforum there

Chapstick

I don't think they lifted the bans fully, I think they went around the filter with hacking. If you look at the people in the list a lot are exact duplicates and some don't even have eyes or mouths and one had eyes and a mouth but her head was invisible.

Chapstick

Completed the pokedex and now I have my shiny charm! I also have a super fancy gold certificate to hang in my secret base. Have my base team completed for people that come in and battle me and I'll post it here for fun. It's super pink

Lv 100 Chansey holding Eviolite
~bold
~252 HP EV's, 252 Def EV's
~max HP and Def IV's

-Seismic toss (pain in the ass getting this egg move on her)
-Refresh (for people that try to toxic her)
-Toxic
-Soft Boiled

Good luck trying to KO her. 704 HP and 178 def with the Eviolite. Sp Def is enormous
~~~~
Lv 100 Shiny Jumpluff, no item
~I forget the nature doesn't matter
~252 HP EV's, 252 Speed EV's

(I mostly use this one to help catch pokemon so the movelist isn't really made for battling)
-Cotton Spore
-Sleep Powder
-Synthesis
-Acrobatics (STAB with damage boost because no item)
~~~~
Lv 100 Spring Sawsbuck holding Shell bell
~jolly
~252 attack EV's, 252 speed EV's
~Max IV's in everything but sp attack which it doesn't need, was a pain in the ass to breed

(this movelist isn't complete)
-Horn Leech (amazing STAB move for Sawsbuck and heals half the massive damage it causes, this also heals even more with the shell bell)
-Feint Attack (never misses)
-Aromatherapy (for healing status effects on whole team)
-Jump kick (not STAB but the damage is HUGE especially with the high attack stat)

Chapstick

Reached gold secret base rank, up to 702 flags. I want that shiny platinum rank flag so bad >>

Hot tip- Chain fishing for a shiny Feebas is extremely easy in this game. During the day in the shadow under this bridge there's a 100% chance of getting Feebas

feebas119.jpg

So take an Octillery with suction cups down there as your party leader (doesn't matter if it's KO'd or not) and fish right up against one of the sides. Keep hooking and fleeing to run up that chain until you get a shiny Feebas.

Last year I put up a shiny Octillery on wondertrade for christmas and I think I'll put up a shiny Milotic this year if I can chain one by thursday.

AsheMann21

I'm in that part of the game that I hate the most: I'm in the limbo against the Elite Four. Well, my team isn't fleshed out as much, so that's why I have to grind. But I like the rematch system in this game; you will rematch one of every trainer class. (Except for Ace Trainers who apparently can surf now hell yeah!)

And who uses Fly nowadays when you can call up your Lati@s! Though I'm assuming this will be a gimmick for ORAS only. I've always wanted to catch Pokemon in the skies. Seems like Game Freak made my dream come true :')

Chapstick

I used my Kyogre from the original sapphire to blow through the E4 :p Already lv 100 and EV trained with Surf, Thunder, Water Spout, and Ice Beam. Can OHKO everything and the blue orb is a nice boost for it.

Chapstick

I just had the dumbest fight in the battle maison. Some douche NPC had a Gengar with Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Nightmare, and Shadow ball. Since Gengar is fast AF (faster than my goddamn Jolly 31 speed IV 252 speed EV trained Sawsbuck????? ) it hypnosis'd my Mega Swampert, hypnosis'd Chansey, I switch in Sawsbuck as it fails a Dream Eater and use Aromatherapy assuming I'll be faster than Gengar but nope and get hypnosis'd. No choice but to get my Sawsbuck and Swampert dream eater'd to death.

I was left with Chansey with no way to damage Gengar because Toxic and Seismic Toss don't affect it. So I kept using refresh and seismic toss to run out its PP as the AI kept using hypnosis, using Soft boiled every time I woke up. Once it ran out of PP for that it had one or two Dream Eaters left and only had Nightmare and Shadow ball, so it had no way to damage me. I sat there using random moves until Gengar had to resort to struggle and it KO'd itself quickly with how much HP Chansey has and how much physical attacks hurt her. That was so dumb but extremely funny

Chapstick

I forgot to mention it like 2-3 weeks ago Serperior was up for NA seemingly as a glitch. I would have preferred if these were shiny but still cool.

AsheMann21

Holy shit was this thread dead lol

POKEMON SUN & POKEMON MOON

IMG_20160226_234718.jpg

Transfer pokemon from RBY on the Virtual Console to Sun and Moon via Pokemon Bank

IMG_20160226_234714.jpg

That's all folks

Jadeinchains

Yeah wow not a single post in over a year. I guess there wasn't much to talk about though. Thanks for posting this I didn't even know they'd revealed the new pokemon games but I'm officially hyped!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD