Pokemon thread

Jadeinchains

To bad there will probably be no further news until about June. I really want to see what the new pokemon look like like! I'm not really interested in the Eshop getting Red,Blue and Yellow though.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Pikachu vs Akira

tumblr_o61wskc0we1tttzvco2_1280.png

tumblr_o61wskc0we1tttzvco3_1280.png

AsheMann21

I booted my Pokemon X to download a mystery gift Jirachi (not realizing it's distribution period has ended) but to my surprise I got a Zygarde o_o

VAND1TA

Standard Donor
I dont "play" Pokemon anymore, But I still try to get all these free Pkmn Nintendo is giving us. xD

AsheMann21

POKEMON SUN & MOON TRAILERS

The new Starters are so adorable!

Rowlet = Grass/Flying
IMG_20160510_214828.jpg

Litten = Fire
IMG_20160510_214832.jpg

Popplio = Water
IMG_20160510_214835.jpg

The New Region is called Alola and is obviously based off of Hawaii. I reckon there's lots of surfing involved.

I kinda need to double post sorry about this

Jadeinchains

Omg yay! XD I'll definitely be getting Moon! And I'll be picking Popplio as my starter pokemon, interesting to pick Hawaii as the inspiration but I'm looking forward to how they'll do it. I'm also happy to see the return of customization! :)

AsheMann21

Well I for one am Team Sun. For my starter, it has to be Litten! Lol I was waiting for a cat starter yay
Omg yay! XD I'll definitely be getting Moon! And I'll be picking Popplio as my starter pokemon, interesting to pick Hawaii as the inspiration but I'm looking forward to how they'll do it. I'm also happy to see the return of customization! :)
Hawaii has lots of islands so Surfing is something you need to get used to. Unless they provide us ferries or boats haha. Honestly is this gonna get another 7.8 because too much water? Haha

Jadeinchains

Water type is my preferred type so if that means there will be lots of them then I'm okay with that! :)
And yeah Litten is cute and so is Rowley though nothing beats the cuteness of Seals!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The owl starter pokemon is so cute! :3

Man, I haven't played a Pokemon game in ages. The last one was Pokemon Silver. If I had a 3DS I would totally get into the series again...though I guess a lot has changed and I only know a tiny fraction of all pokemon there are by now.
I always hoped they'd make a Pokemon RPG for a home console fully in 3D. That would be amazing... That would definitely make me buy a Nintendo NX.

Chapstick

Litten + Pokemon Moon for me. I like that the main character looks a bit older this time around. The scenery reminds me a lot of super mystery dungeon but less vibrant.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD