DOA5LR Pre-order Bonus Discussion

Jacnob

I don't know if that went through or not, but I tweeted it out using @teamninjastudios. Do caps matter using those? I've never used twitter for anything other than the Twisted Metal event a few years back...

EDIT: case matters *facepalms* I'm certain its BB only though, and not in game :(

Last edited:

Kronin

Showstoppers Encore is pre-order pack given through Best Buy (if I remember correctly). In any cases the recolors, the ninja outfits and all the swimsuits are not in-game, all of them are additional bonus outfits that later will come as DLC.

Jacnob

I wish that the recolours and Ninjas came together, because I really don't want any effing swimsuits. Not that I particularly want recolours..

deiteu

A small piccy of Honoka's tapestry.

IgJ2X7Z.jpg

RetroMe91

Why does everyone think that Amazon has the showstopper and beach party? The site doesn't say and TN hasn't stated what they will have. I feel amazon will have the Newcomer and either the showstopper or beach party and PSN will have the Newcomer and whichever of the listed is not with Amazon. Since neither have been officially stated by Amazon, PSN, nor TN and why wait this long if you don't need to.

Kasumi

Their heads are bigger that their boobs!.

On a serious note, they should release a line of nendroid figures, too cute. :rolleyes:

abelnog91

Their heads are bigger that their boobs!.

On a serious note, they should release a line of nendroid figures, too cute. :rolleyes:

A marie rose nendoroid would be sooo cool! Also one of Eliot in his punkrock costume, i would pay anything for those two XD

RetroMe91

Is a first edition in Japan basically a day one edition in NA? Would you get the first edition from anywhere you preorder if you preorder a Japanese version?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD