DOA5LR Pre-order Bonus Discussion

Squizzo

There will be 8 in total. Kasumi, Marie Rose, Ayane, Kokoro, Hitomi and Momiji have been shown thus far. The last two will probably be revealed on TN's Twitter in the next couple of days. I expect them to be Nyotengu and Leifang, personally.
It seems like they are using the 8 most popular girls as voted for in the tapestry poll >>> http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doa5/lastround/vote/index.html
If that's the case case then I would expect the last 2 to be Nyo and the new girl.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
B5ws5iRCcAAXRgd.jpg
Ayane looks amazing tbh.

Kronin

Lol, that from Squizzo was exactly the definition of the object, nothing more or less. We aren't naive and we know it's not random the reason because certain kind of such posters can be placed in bathrooms, but this has nothing to do with the explanation of the product's property that is simply water-proof.

Returning to the topic, what other characters are you expecting? Like I said, my bet is on Nyotengu and the new girl, for me only Leifang could be able to get the place of one of them for popularity. Personally I would prefer to see the focus on the other characters just because usually in shadow, as Lisa, Christie, Helena or Rachel.

squarewindow

Standard Donor
I thought that there would be preorder costumes in this thread lol.
Yeah, the title of this thread is misleading really. These posters are included in all copies of the "Saikyou" (Strongest) package in Japan, they're not preorder bonuses.

Also it does look like the last two posters will be Nyotengu and the new girl at this stage, as they didn't reveal the last two posters on Twitter last week, which makes me assume they are waiting until the new girl is revealed on Thursday before showing the last poster.

Valhalla

Standard Donor
Question: (I haven't been keeping up)
For US, Bestbuy gets Encore Showstoppers, GameStop gets Ninjas & Aloha, and Amazon gets the other three bikini packs?

Jacnob

I believe the Encore one is in-game. You might have to ask TN on Twitter and make sure.

I'll ask at some point, but Best Buy has it (and just it) listed as their preorder bonus (in the U.S). I really want the Ninja pack though, even if its just for Kasumi's. If the codes from GS were seperated , I could try a trade, but IDK if they would be two separate codes...

Recolours of costumes I didn't buy are better than swimsuits I don't want.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD