DOA5LR Pre-order Bonus Discussion

Kronin

Is a first edition in Japan basically a day one edition in NA? Would you get the first edition from anywhere you preorder if you preorder a Japanese version?

I think yes to the first question, but I don't know what answer to the second one. By the way the official site doesn't talk of the extra gravures or swimsuits preordering the Collector's editions of Last Round: from what I know it's possible that the bonus for the first print copies in Japan could be related to purchases (and maybe even preorders) of the standard copies of the game. But I repeat that I'm not sure, so not consider these infos as confirmed ones.

Kasumi

Is a first edition in Japan basically a day one edition in NA? Would you get the first edition from anywhere you preorder if you preorder a Japanese version?

No, the CE is the CE and the regular edition is the regular edition, if you want the CE you have to preorder the CE.

Banana56

Anyone know what costumes/swimsuits Amazon will have? I am deciding whether to preorder from their or gamestop.

I really want the new girl swimsuits.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Anyone know what costumes/swimsuits Amazon will have? I am deciding whether to preorder from their or gamestop.

I really want the new girl swimsuits.

Amazon has these sets:

Untitled.jpg
Untitleda.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD