Pre-Release DOA5U Videos from TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakedaZX

Fucking a, spartan's 214t is back. Also noticed Hayate's 7f grab is nerfed
I don't know if it really is. Both 6p and 7k are 12i. If the elbow hits the flip should too... unless they sped Hayate up to 11i on his elbow...

[Eidt]Nevermind. -.-

Last edited:

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Okay, I will give this game a fair shot if tourney rules ban every stage (and song) but Forest. It's be DOA's "No items; Final Destination."

Edit: I'm liking the new desert stage too. You know why? Because it's not a flat fucking piece of shit.

Edit 2: Okay, the new flat stage is the most awesome of the shitty flat stages.

Edit 3: There fucking Team Ninja. All you had to do was show some footage and we'd be happy. Was that so hard?

Last edited:

Zeo

Okay, I will give this game a fair shot if tourney rules ban every stage (and song) but Forest. It's be DOA's "No items; Final Destination."

Edit: I'm liking the new desert stage too. You know why? Because it's not a flat fucking piece of shit.
The Airship Carrier is more of a "Final Destination" than Forest. Very large wide open space with walls at the very edge of each side. With the dark tone to boot.

Codemaster92163

That new tag stage will be great testing Tag juggles on at the very least. I do kinda miss our old tritower stage from DOA4 though

Raansu

These videos were difficult to watch...A whole lot of ppp going on. I want to chalk it up to the Jan Lee player just being terrible but I fear the worst and that his dragon gunner was nerfed.

Basically all I got out of these videos was that we keep hearing about all these nerfs and these videos didn't really show anything that improved the game. It still looks the same just now with weaker tools. I feel like its going to be DoA4 all over again.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
These videos were difficult to watch...A whole lot of ppp going on. I want to chalk it up to the Jan Lee player just being terrible but I fear the worst and that his dragon gunner was nerfed.

Basically all I got out of these videos was that we keep hearing about all these nerfs and these videos didn't really show anything that improved the game. It still looks the same just now with weaker tools. I feel like its going to be DoA4 all over again.

we also saw a lot of dropped juggles and uncapitalised on stuns,just because they couldnt do them doesnt mean y'all aint going to be able to

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD