Season Pass 2 Discussion

Derock

Konnichiwa minna san, I have 3 new informations: I found Momiji's System Voice files and her OST Theme song and this strange ticket View attachment 29120
This ticket will be displayed in the Main Menu and when you are inside the Wardrobe Menu.
I don't think that it refers to a gacha or lot boxes, but more like an Event Ticket? Collect a certain amount of those and unlock new costumes (maybe the DOA5LR free ones we will get) ?
I was thinking about it as a movie ticket, but it couldn't be because it appears in doa_closet_store_text, that refers to the wardrobe.
Little minor thing that I noticed is that TN changed the background color of the unused costume slots. I don't know if this could mean something.

It looks like TN/Koei Tecmo is following Capcom's shoes on how they done with Street Fighter V's Fortune Telling loot system.

HHH816

surprise mechanics:D, get ready to fork out extra money

wardrobe feature would be a fine addition, at least a changing room at the background with curtain animation

SaihateDYNAMO

Dead or Alive 6 (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Trailer, Stage

I guess they will show Momiji here
I really hope they’re not out here thinking that everyone’s favorite Momiji-chan is gonna bring the whales back to DOA6 and save the game.

Dionysus

Momiji will flood ranked for a couple days than back to the silence. Unless they get a new director and revamp the re-release, I think the series might be dead (outside of xtreme and gacha lol... Even that is half characters that aren't in the main game anyway).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD