Season Pass 2 Discussion

candynarwhal

Dionysus

If these are the 15 outfits mentioned in the Season Pass, they will be paid. If they are free in addition to whatever that is though, I will regain a little respect for the effort (but not much until individual purchases).
Actually, since that page gives the other pack as being 26, they've actually made the bundle situation worse. Before you could at least hope your favorite characters would all be in one and just get that one, now you have to buy ALL the costumes, lol.

Leifang

leifang_by_harrisw_ddcc0sf-pre.jpg
Oh ok, thanks!

RootofEvil

Hm I wonder if the recolours count as separate outfits, cause if so that will mean that the July content will just be 5 doa5 outfits

Jyu_Viole_Grace

Sounds a lot like 5 vanilla...

Well, DOA5 vanilla was released with more content and that's why we only got Zack Island as a free stage. If we get more stages before the next release I will say is because they know the game needs even more content and that people isn't happy with the current state.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/838380/discussions/0/3140616601470241026/

This isn't all of them though, there are only twelve there.

These ones look like unlockable costumes.

They have several recolors and until now DLC costumes don't have recolor versions, not even the bikinis which would be really easy to do.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
So that’s the dlc of August? They’re actually letting us pay for 3 re
Colours of returning costumes? Lord....

Jadeinchains

Yeah have to agree, That looks more like the old outfits are going to be extra outfits added in for free via an update/patch or something and not DLC.

gatto tom

Standard Donor
What I found 2 days ago, were the same images that there now someone published in that Steam discussion and they refers to upcoming DLC Pack of August. Unfortunately only Hayabusa, Kasumi, Marie and Mila appear in the Costumes Icons. So the DLC will include 15 outfits in total and every character will have 3 colors each and they are DOA5LR costumes ported to DOA6.
I don't think they will be free because otherwise they had to use the unused free slots that every character has and starting from the Deluxe Costumes they will always be DLCs. What I noticed is that they also have added Hayabusa's Exclusive Xone costume icon that in the previous updates there wasn't. So this doesn't mean that we will get it.
hayabusa.png

kasumi.png

marie.png

mila.png

Onryoki

Standard Donor
What I found 2 days ago, were the same images that there now someone published in that Steam discussion and they refers to upcoming DLC Pack of August. Unfortunately only Hayabusa, Kasumi, Marie and Mila appear in the Costumes Icons. So the DLC will include 15 outfits in total and every character will have 3 colors each and they are DOA5LR costumes ported to DOA6.
I don't think they will be free because otherwise they had to use the unused free slots that every character has and starting from the Deluxe Costumes they will always be DLCs. What I noticed is that they also have added Hayabusa's Exclusive Xone costume icon that in the previous updates there wasn't. So this doesn't mean that we will get it.
View attachment 28941

View attachment 28942
View attachment 28943
View attachment 28944
I’m happy somebody published them because your vague shit was really annoying me. (No offense). Anyway, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the DLC of August, it’s not like TN doesn’t recycle every shred of DLC they released in DOA5

SaihateDYNAMO

Stages codes names are really strange on doa6 and are very difficult to understand. For example Hidden Garden/Miyabi is called BAM or The Throwdown is called BST or A.P.O. is PAS.
So about ICO i have no idea. About STI i could have a half idea because i found which was the famous GION stage

View attachment 28940

So if i think about this stage and then about STI, it could be Shrine Temple I????
Miyabi’s BAM maybe could be referring to the BAMboo in the background?
View attachment 28941

View attachment 28942
View attachment 28943
View attachment 28944
why didn’t you just say this earlier!!!!

DyByHands

I would be excited about hayabusa getting his real doa costume but not if you have to buy it with a bunch of other garbage.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

I don't think these will be paid DLCs. Even they would know that people would throw at their neck and so far they didn't add preview images of future paid DLC set costumes in updates.

But there's a easy way to prove if these will be free or paid costumes. If they are "016 costume" and so on, they will be unlockable. If they are 'insert here whatever name referring to a pack' they will be paid costumes.

All paid costumes so far have names based in what they are meanwhile unlockable costumes are just "001", "007" etc.

Dr PaC

I don't think these will be paid DLCs. Even they would know that people would throw at their neck and so far they didn't add preview images of future paid DLC set costumes in updates.

But there's a easy way to prove if these will be free or paid costumes. If they are "016 costume" and so on, they will be unlockable. If they are 'insert here whatever name referring to a pack' they will be paid costumes.

All paid costumes so far have names based in what they are meanwhile unlockable costumes are just "001", "007" etc.
I hope so

DyByHands

Why would they give free costume away while at the same time they are trying to sell premium costumes? I dont really see that happening. Would love to be wrong though.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

I hope so

It would be a really really bad idea selling these costumes for next month. Imagine trying to telling people you will sell them the same costume three times for the same character.

If people is already complaning about copy pasta costumes but for different characters, imagine trying to convince people that paid the SP2 that it's ok of for them paying three times for the same costume for the same character. I'm sure people would start asking for refunds.

That would be a really dumb move from TN and Koei. People is asking for legacy costumes yes but most of these aren't legacy and people isn't asking for paying three times literally the same costume.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Why would they give free costume away while at the same time they are trying to sell premium costumes? I dont really see that happening. Would love to be wrong though.
They did it in DOA5, they sold that Ragnarrok Odysee costume for Kasumi and those demon costumes for Kasumi and Ayane and that one costume for Marie Rose when they sold paid DLC, it'll probably be for milestones or just because like how SFV and Tekken 7 do

SaihateDYNAMO

The fact that recolors exist for these particular costumes but none of the other DLCs gives me the impression that these were supposed to be in the game from the get-go but couldn’t be included because you know, rushed game and all.

My worst case scenario theory is that since 15 is a multiple of 3, only 5 characters will get costumes and the recolors actually count towards the 15 total. I just don’t see why they would leave out half the cast for legacy costumes. To me, this situation is an all or nothing deal: either everyone gets something, or only a small amount (5) receives costumes in this season pass so KT can spread the costumes along multiple seasons. Do I think that’s a good idea? Hell no, but I’m bracing myself for the worst. I can’t think positively when it comes to this game anymore lol

Now, if they were free...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD