Season Pass 2 Discussion

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I know what i found, i am not inventing things. It's just that i want to see people's thoughts and theories about it, before revealing the things. Tbh i also like seeing people suffering and getting crazy because i don't reveal it immediatly, so i am a kind of sadic

No. It seems that TN/KT is listening to the feedbacks that they are getting

I didn't say you invented anything... I said that there are things you know and don't know.

If you are right about the stages how would you translate the CO and TI? If they are abbreviations they still do not count towards possibly being past stages. They would have to be renamed past stages (which has been done already in DOA6) or brand new ones.

gatto tom

Standard Donor
I didn't say you invented anything... I said that there are things you know and don't know.

If you are right about the stages how would you translate the CO and TI? If they are abbreviations they still do not count towards possibly being past stages. They would have to be renamed past stages (which has been done already in DOA6) or brand new ones.

Stages codes names are really strange on doa6 and are very difficult to understand. For example Hidden Garden/Miyabi is called BAM or The Throwdown is called BST or A.P.O. is PAS.
So about ICO i have no idea. About STI i could have a half idea because i found which was the famous GION stage

stage.png

So if i think about this stage and then about STI, it could be Shrine Temple I????

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
AH I see. Well I think you are on to something with the Shrine Temple.

If they would release Seaside Market again all would be gooooood.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Sounds a lot like 5 vanilla...

Even vanilla gave a free pack though and a huge discount on male underwear. I don't think Team NINJA will be giving anything for free with this game but the stages that are automatically included in the patch.

Look at it this way... we are not getting a second character until holiday or early 2020. So for the rest of the year to keep us entertained we have Momiji and the beach stage.

Competitive DOA will always be good, but in the land of content -- this game is deader than dead.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Yurlungur

Looks like they're giving Ryu back his legacy NG outfit, and Mila is getting her basss rule 63 outfit and Marie is getting her casual outfit. There's 3 recolors so hopefully that means they'll be added new free in game costumes you can buy rather than as DLC xD

hunny, you know deep in your heart how false that statement is

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
hunny, you know deep in your heart how false that statement is
The way you spelled honey is sending me:oops: and I mean it's possible, unless the base colors will be available and if you bought it then the color patterns will drop once you own the clstume. It just seems weird to have 3 recolors in a pack for every character, that would make the pack's price be even more atrocious and that's like 30 costumes for ten characters right there, that would mean like a 3-4 GB update just to patch it in xD

P2p1mbs

I got some PSN store credits and was thinking of buying just some of the costumes since I can buy them individually but it felt unfair that Western PS4 users still can't buy individual costumes as well so I got the whole pack.

At least the new sunglasses are available for customization for everyone.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD