Senran Kagura Series

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The PS4 censorship policy seems to be really affecting development for 7even.

At least they aren't considering a full move to PC but I honestly feel like the devs are overreacting to this. There are many ways for them to get around the policies and still keep the fanservice (like aging up the girls a few years so none are under-aged).
That explains why we haven't seen any new news about it >.> I hope they figure out a solution soon since tbh my interest in SK7 is dwindling since we hardly seen any new info about it.

P2p1mbs

That explains why we haven't seen any new news about it >.> I hope they figure out a solution soon since tbh my interest in SK7 is dwindling since we hardly seen any new info about it.

Have you managed to watch the entire shinovi master anime yet? What about renewal? Got that?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Have you managed to watch the entire shinovi master anime yet? What about renewal? Got that?
I'm gonna watch whatever episodes I didn't get a chance to see on funimation later today since they tweeted out yesterday they got all the English dub there ^.^ Renewal I'm likely not gonna get, I want it but it seems to similar to estival versus and I want to save my money for better WiFi and maybe other games as well xD

if I have spare money tho I'll grab a copy so I can at least have it but I'll move PBS on my external HHD if I get it

Atahotaku

Pretty simple. Every girl should follow Daidouji's example and never graduate, then they'll still being highschool girls but with the legal age x'D

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Pretty simple. Every girl should follow Daidouji's example and never graduate, then they'll still being highschool girls but with the legal age x'D
That or they could make it so Hanzo and Hebijo and Gessen all have university ninja schools as well xD I think that could be a cook concept using the new uniforms they have in the New Link game

Kasumi-Phase-X

The PS4 censorship policy seems to be really affecting development for 7even.

At least they aren't considering a full move to PC but I honestly feel like the devs are overreacting to this. There are many ways for them to get around the policies and still keep the fanservice (like aging up the girls a few years so none are under-aged).

Honestly, there is no way getting around policies other than have less fanservice features or images (no matter what ages characters are) like touching features or having some panty/nude scenes. Character ages isn't whats going on with Sony's new censorship policy.

I think the original idea that can't be done on PS4, should be released on other platforms like Switch or Steam.

Jadeinchains

...We're never getting this game are we?
tumblr_inline_pji2vbHmZt1v2w8hb_500.png

Like It just keeps.getting.delayed I swear. It's been years of no news regarding it other than those shots of Asuka's new model. We don't even though If it's still happening anymore and I've heard that they changed the story and that the original story idea was what the Shinovi masters anime became?

The censoring affecting them being able to have the dressing room thing I understand however I don't understand how it could affect the game to this level? Surely they should still easily be able to make it and release it on PS4?...I don't know but If SK7 is still even happening I'd like to finally actually see it this year...Or any SK news, They did mention they have other stuff in the works.

Kasumi-Phase-X

Kenichiro Takaki leaves Marvelous, remains producer of the Senran Kagura series

Senran Kagura series producer Kenichiro Takaki has left Marvelous to set sail on a new voyage, but will continue to work as the “huge boobs producer” of titles like Senran Kagura, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.
Takaki, who has earned the “huge boobs producer” nickname due to his hand in games like Senran Kagura, worked at Marvelous for 13 years. In March 2017, Takaki was placed in charge of his own subsidiary called Honey Parade Games.
The March 28-due issue of Weekly Famitsu, as well as Famitsu.com, will have an interview with Takaki regarding his resignation from Marvelous, including the reason he left, the future of the Senran Kagura series, his plans for new ventures, and a new multimedia project in the works at Marvelous.

https://www.famitsu.com/images/000/173/600/5c944b3776acd.jpg

First tidbits have come in from Weekly Famitsu. According to the magazine, Takaki’s biggest reasons for leaving Marvelous were restrictions on the depiction of sexual content. He felt that a thread had snapped within him. He said that while sexual content is often criticized, there are many that enjoy it. Takaki believed that such variation was one of the things that supported the games industry, but when it was so easily broken, it made him think about various things. Takaki welcomes restrictions and regulations that protect specific scopes and genres. However, he feels the recent trend will definitely have a chilling effect.
Takaki wants to make a traditional fantasy-esque game like the games he went crazy for as a kid. He is now at Cygames working on console title(s).
Takaki will properly finish up work on his currently in-production titles. Senran Kagura 7EVEN, however, will take some time. While the base of the game will not change, Takaki is working on parts that must be changed. After that, either he or someone else will complete and deliver it to the fans. They are taking their erotic gags more seriously than ever before. Takaki will cooperate with existing staff on Senran Kagura, while leaving the adjustments to Marvelous internally and continuing his existence as the “huge boobs producer.”
Takaki is also working on a new multimedia project published by Marvelous that involves both a game and anime. Character design is by Hanaharu Naruko and the anime is directed by Hiraku Kaneko. It is unrelated to the Senran Kagura series. There will be beautiful girls, but unlike Takaki’s previous games, they will remain clothed. It will be an orthodox-style and fervorous game. Development started about a year and a half ago. An image in Weekly Famitsu shows a girl riding something that looks like a motorcycle.
According to Takaki, he wants to show something that will make people say, “He made something amazing even though he’s the oppai producer, what sass!”
“Even if my place of work or the nature of my titles change, what I show won’t change and I don’t want it to,” Takaki said. “I’m a game fan at heart; I tell dirty jokes and make irresponsible comments (laughs), but I’ll work my hardest to make games.”
It is unknown at this time whether this title has any connection to Cygames.

Source: gematsu (info) via oneangrygamer & famitsu (image)

Jadeinchains

tumblr_pmvvq3tA1Q1rzbdqg_250.jpg

...So we are getting SK7 but then who knows what will even happen to the series after that? I hope marvelous find some way to continue the series on after SK7 even with Takaki gone.

Macca Beam

you know, after reading that article i can't help but feel this is someone i shouldn't take seriously

Takaki welcomes restrictions and regulations that protect specific scopes and genres.
multiple standards
he wants to show something that will make people say, “He made something amazing even though he’s the oppai producer
full of himself, especially when this was also said
“Even if my place of work or the nature of my titles change, what I show won’t change and I don’t want it to,”
just don't ruin cygames while you're there
They are taking their erotic gags more seriously than ever before.
yikes

Juihau

full of himself, especially when this was also said
That's not really "full of himself." He said he wants to someday make something that will get people to say that, not that he has already. Wanting to surpass people's expectations is pretty normal.

P2p1mbs

Developers should just pull a Nyotengu/Kanna and make everyone 1000 and something. Senran Kagura 7: Everyone is now a demon, screw yall.

That already applies to Kagura: she's technically a being hundreds of years old whose normal form is a child.

Granted, she constantly reincarnates and in between her incarnations, she's usually in a type of sphere for many years but PBS implies she spend those times between incarnations traveling to differen universes which is how she befriended the Mikaguras.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

That already applies to Kagura: she's technically a being hundreds of years old whose normal form is a child.

Granted, she constantly reincarnates and in between her incarnations, she's usually in a type of sphere for many years but PBS implies she spend those times between incarnations traveling to differen universes which is how she befriended the Mikaguras.
ah didnt know that, thought she was a 5 year old wean that could turn into a lady somehoow

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD