Senran Kagura Series

Jadeinchains

Nah I haven't gotten it personally. When it comes to Senran Kagura I'm still just waiting out for whenever they decide to show us some news of a new game/SK7.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
sad that the director was busy working on the most uninspired abominations ever instead of sk7
It's probably because of the Sony censorship mess, they probably have to rethink their strategy on how to put the game out, I still say they collab with TN and let them make it into a KT developed fighting game or something since I feel they can take the series even further. The pinball game looks boring and Burst Renewal is only fun for so long, after a while the whole leveling up and mashing and dashing to defeat goons and bosses who aren't gonna be competition once you reach a certain level cap gets boring and remedial.

Plus they reused alot of stuff in BR too, nothing in the game is really new besides maybe the new dialogues and the few new DLCs. Most of the good DLC isn't even accessible like the Battle Vixen girls apparently are in the shop but I can't access or use them

P2p1mbs

Nah I haven't gotten it personally. When it comes to Senran Kagura I'm still just waiting out for whenever they decide to show us some news of a new game/SK7.

I think we should all just accept the possibility that the series has died due to the ps4 censorship; SK7 might never actually come out and they moved on to Jet Girls. The Shinobi Master anime might be the last installment of the series :(.

Kasumi-Phase-X

Ryoubi's Busty & Flat-Chested Mouse Pads

Raunchy-Ryoubi-MousePad-Large-4.jpg

Raunchy-Ryoubi-MousePad-Flat-1.jpg

Raunchy-Ryoubi-MousePad-Large-5.jpg

Raunchy-Ryoubi-MousePad-Flat-5.jpg

Busty Link: https://www.jlist.com/nij324?___store=jlist&acc=1

Flat Link: https://www.jlist.com/nij324?___store=jlist&acc=1

November 2019

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some details regarding to Senran Kagura in the Interview from twin infinite:

Giuseppe: Are you still working on the Senran Kagura series as well?

Kenichiro Takaki:
Yes, I’m still working on the series, mainly the mobile game Shinobi Master Senran Kagura: New Link.

Giuseppe: To what extent are you still working with Marvelous?

Kenichiro Takaki:
As we announced in August, I’m working on Kandagawa Jet Girls. I’m the producer creating the game and I’m also involved with the anime side.

Giuseppe: Are you still working on the Senran Kagura series as well?

Kenichiro Takaki:
Yes, I’m still working on the series, mainly the mobile game Shinobi Master Senran Kagura: New Link.

Giuseppe: Why did you decide to move on from Marvelous?

Kenichiro Takaki:
First of all, I love Marvelous. I feel very attached to the company because I worked on so many games there, and that’s where I started with the Senran Kagura series, Valkyrie Drive and more. It all began from there. That being said, I had several changes in my life. Now I’m a father and I just wanted to try something new and to challenge myself. That’s one of the biggest reasons I decided to move on.

Giuseppe: What do you see in the future of Senran Kagura?

Kenichiro Takaki:
I work on some projects for Marvelous but I am not employed there anymore, so it’s hard to tell from my side. In the long run, I hope to see something like a sequel or a brand new Senran Kagura title. I really hope that could happen in the future.

Giuseppe: At the moment, besides the mobile game, you’re not personally working on any other Senran Kagura game?

Kenichiro Takaki:
That’s correct in terms of games. I do some collaboration work and overseeing work on Senran Kagura merchandising for other companies.

Giuseppe: Do you think mobile can be an outlet for developers to be free from certain content restrictions?

Kenichiro Takaki:
Probably… Not really. I don’t think mobile will be necessarily an environment affording more freedom to developers. There are guidelines or restrictions like on consoles. If we re-released an old Senran Kagura game on mobile, I don’t think it would be exactly the same.

Full Interview (feat. Kandagawa Jet Girls): https://twinfinite.net/2019/09/interview-senran-kagura-creator-kenichiro-takaki/

Jadeinchains

Well looks like Ushimaru has not only gotten a voice card ( which I haven't heard just yet ) so we can now hear how she sounds. But shes also being added very shortly it seems to New Link.
image0.jpg

*looks solemnly out window*
woman-looking-out-window-solemn-getty-mst-632x420.jpg

Will Matsuri ever get into NL and get a voice card? Will Matsuri ever even just get new art/a new card in general? ( genuinely it's been months since she last got something )

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Well looks like Ushimaru has not only gotten a voice card ( which I haven't heard just yet ) so we can now hear how she sounds. But shes also being added very shortly it seems to New Link.
image0.jpg

*looks solemnly out window*
woman-looking-out-window-solemn-getty-mst-632x420.jpg

Will Matsuri ever get into NL and get a voice card? Will Matsuri ever even just get new art/a new card in general? ( genuinely it's been months since she last got something )
If they're gonna stick with NL I hope they'll make a ps4 port or something until SK7 since I don't know if I have enough space on my phone to play it xD

Jadeinchains

To be honest I really doubt that they'd make a ps4 port of it. I have thought of getting New Link though since they ported it to computer.
The wait for SK7 or some kinda mainline console SK game is rough so It's nice that there's at least some kinda SK news with the gacha's always bringing new cards/art of the characters and new characters being added.

Jadeinchains

giphy.gif

They really trying to get SK fans into Jet Girls...

@KasumiLover seeing that Ryona is being added
giphy.gif

:p

I have to say though considering we're still waiting on SK7 news anyway I do like to see that the SK girls are getting included in other stuff like being added as dlc to Jet Girls actually.

I'm also wondering if they will have new models or use the ones from EV, PBS? They were working on new models for SK7 that we saw from that wip of Asuka's new model so maybe they are going to also use those new models for them being dlc in Jet Girls?

P2p1mbs

I finally got around to buying burst re:newal. I like the gameplay and graphics improvements compared to estival versus and while the altered presentation of the cutscenes are an improvement for the series, I'm mostly just skipping thru the Hanzo and Crimson Hebijo stories since its just the same as the original burst. I think they even just reused the old voice files and script.

I got the Yumi story for free so that would be the only real new content for this I'll experience since I don't even plan to get the Me-a-be story dlc or any of the other DLC characters...

giphy.gif

They really trying to get SK fans into Jet Girls...

Maybe both series are in a shared universe? Either way, the SK series os pretty much dead so they are just trying to give fans a substitute series.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I finally got around to buying burst re:newal. I like the gameplay and graphics improvements compared to estival versus and while the altered presentation of the cutscenes are an improvement for the series, I'm mostly just skipping thru the Hanzo and Crimson Hebijo stories since its just the same as the original burst. I think they even just reused the old voice files and script.

I got the Yumi story for free so that would be the only real new content for this I'll experience since I don't even plan to get the Me-a-be story dlc or any of the other DLC characters...

Maybe both series are in a shared universe? Either way, the SK series os pretty much dead so they are just trying to give fans a substitute series.
I did too, the graphics arent much different from PBS/EV imo but I did like the new mechanics and how they made alot of simple adjustments, the only thing I disliked is that alot of the store items was the same old bs they had in EV/PBS xD and yeah I feel like they reused alot of audio since the voices at times sound so....primitive and different from what we have now, like sometimes the Crimson squad doesn't even sound like themselves.

And I bought all the story DLC, Yumi had the best story imo since Ryona and Ryobi were in it and Minori was a dlc character too. The Miyabi story dlc was trash imo since it only centered on Miyabi and her cringe type wannabe bishounen love story with Imu but I did like fighting the Yoma possessed Ryoki since she's my 4th favorite SK girl, I love when she gets mad and starts yelling out vulgar obscenities like I used to do years ago xD and tbh SK needs to make another game if they're not gonna continue the story at this point.

They really should make a gender swap series that makes everyone their opposite gender so we can see a more masculine perspective of the series, it gets boring only playing girls all of the time when some girls like Ryona and Miyabi and maybe even Katsuragi would also be able to fit well with a male counterpart

Kodachi

Standard Donor
SK7 has so much potential, new art style looked absolutely perfect. With Sony’s new laws on censorship I see why nothing has been released since the asuka model but I wonder if there is a loophole they can get around.. my heart can’t let this series die like this.. :(

Brute

Standard Donor
SK7 has so much potential, new art style looked absolutely perfect. With Sony’s new laws on censorship I see why nothing has been released since the asuka model but I wonder if there is a loophole they can get around.. my heart can’t let this series die like this.. :(
PEECEE

I really want big-budget TN to make a co-op hack'n'slash SK. It would be soooo good...

P2p1mbs

With Sony’s new laws on censorship I see why nothing has been released since the asuka model but I wonder if there is a loophole they can get around..

I'm surprised they didn't just "Switch" SK7's main platform ;). Especially seeing the other SK games released recently in other platforms.

Cabecote

They really should make a gender swap series that makes everyone their opposite gender so we can see a more masculine perspective of the series, it gets boring only playing girls all of the time when some girls like Ryona and Miyabi and maybe even Katsuragi would also be able to fit well with a male counterpart
I never played SK2, but the EV April Fools' joke of Murasame returning with Ninpo transformation, should have been an actual thing!!
And speaking of Rule 63 SK, I thought they were localizing UPPERS, but it doesn't appear in my country's PS store o_O

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I never played SK2, but the EV April Fools' joke of Murasame returning with Ninpo transformation, should have been an actual thing!!
And speaking of Rule 63 SK, I thought they were localizing UPPERS, but it doesn't appear in my country's PS store o_O
Uppers would be a good game if the artstyle wasn't so ugly xD give me some burly guys using the SK artstyle and then I'd buy it xD They should collab with TN tbh and make a DOA beat em up with the SK artstyle tho so i could play Kasumi and Eliot in the cutesy game engine ^.^

P2p1mbs

Finished the Crimson and Hanzo stories of Renewal so I went and tried Yumi's story but got bored after 2 missions and went back to the others. The fact that Yumi's grandfather is already dead in her story conflicts with what I assume is canon from the anime which clearly shows him still alive when Yumi and Asuka became friends makes me think this is either a non-canon story or what happened to the Yumi in the original 3DS universe (as opposed to the Yumi of the Versus universe which is the current main universe).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD