Senran Kagura Series

Cabecote

I have the notifications on for the official SK jp Twitter, and the radio-silence is embarrassing!! The past months (or is it years now???) have basically been like this:

>*New tweet*
>me: oooh, maybe they're finally revealing a new SK game!!
>*post number #1234 promoting SK shower curtains and cup-holders*
>me:
giphy.gif

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'm pretty sure the last SK game was peach ball in 2018... with Kadokawa Jet Girls getting most of the attention and it mostly advertising SK DLC characters, 7even looks like it won't be coming anytime soon if at all.

EnglishBastard

Uppers would be a good game if the artstyle wasn't so ugly xD give me some burly guys using the SK artstyle and then I'd buy it xD They should collab with TN tbh and make a DOA beat em up with the SK artstyle tho so i could play Kasumi and Eliot in the cutesy game engine ^.^
How would a character like Leon or Bass look in a cutesy game engine? I'm very curious :3

I never finished Shinovi Versus, should probably get back to it at some point in my life fdggdfg. Finished everyones except for Gessen's, their story was weird as shit lol

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
How would a character like Leon or Bass look in a cutesy game engine? I'm very curious :3

I never finished Shinovi Versus, should probably get back to it at some point in my life fdggdfg. Finished everyones except for Gessen's, their story was weird as shit lol
I think kinda similar since they would still look manly but with cute smaller proportions xD and I haven't played an SK game since I finished Burst renewal, I'm kind of over the game until some,new info comes out xD

P2p1mbs

Somewhat related to Senran Kagura (watch till the very end):

Look closely and it seems like the guns they use are the water guns from PBS. Between that and the different SK girls showing up, its likely that this is set in the same universe.

Somewhat related to Senran Kagura (watch till the very end):

Look closely and it seems like the guns they use are the water guns from PBS. Between that and the different SK girls showing up, its likely that this is set in the same universe.

I believe it is. The water guns are exactly the same. I think it is from the same universe.

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
Wow. Athena, Leona, and Kula from KOF in Senran Kagura New Link...no Mai Shiranui
Also, Ayane, Honoka, and Marie Rose from DOA in Senran Kagura New Link...no Kasumi.

Huh.

Ayane and honoka and mr already appeared in the game and so did mai

as for kasumi she was an costume for asuka, has yet to appear in it as a character.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD