Senran Kagura Series

Jadeinchains

Doesn't PBS come out tomorrow in Japan? Anyway It's a shame we have to wait longer in the west but it's something everybody knows so I guess that's why no one's to bummed out about it. Hopefully it's not a year though to wait. Also hopefully they support this game for a long time.

miyodarius

Is that anime? Cause I just google searched that and never heard of it

Oh Battle vixen girls is the English title of Ikki Tousen.
Yea I heard they will be DLC for Senran Kagura EV. Yea some new missions would be nice. Or like vs mode against CPU would be cool too

Last edited:

Argentus

New Wave just got Peach Beach Splash themed cards. It may indicate which NW girls will get in PBS

Here are the ones with the NW girls

Seimei_UR.jpg

Chiyo_UR.jpg

The two I give a fuck about :) Always liked Chiyo and Seimei is just adorable. seriously though, a garter belt on a bikini? XD

Banana56

Is that anime? Cause I just google searched that and never heard of it

Oh Battle vixen girls is the English title of Ikki Tousen.
Yea I heard they will be DLC for Senran Kagura EV. Yea some new missions would be nice. Or like vs mode against CPU would be cool too

Yes it's an anime
3340484b208e1d511cc6523893c59781.jpg

adf9a65a713e1d50f883d902c575ceca.jpg

Jadeinchains

Is it ONLY coming out in Japan or all of Asia in general? Because I can probably get it if so.

They said something about how they have plans to release it in Western and Asian countries so I'm guessing it's just Japan.

On the anime thing, What is Ikki Tousen about because at first I thought it was the one about space colonies crashing but I'm pretty sure that's evangelion... and If it's not then oops.

P2p1mbs

They said something about how they have plans to release it in Western and Asian countries so I'm guessing it's just Japan.

That' too bad, but I dont have a ps4 to play it on yet anyways so I can wait. This new game teased better be for 3ds as well so I can play it. If the story will follow up on deep crimson, it would make sense for it to be.

Jadeinchains

Yeah the second spoiler is the EV enemies and I'm pretty sure the first spoiler is the ones from SK2. They look really cool, Spider hybrids and everything! skulls, plants and snakes. Hopefully SK7 has stuff like this as well. I wonder If the antagonists from new wave will be villains in SK7 as well?

David Gregg

From the looks of it, Senran Kagura 7 will go back to the canon action series

* Ryobi and Ryona are seen with the Gessen girls in their uniforms (probably a flashback from when they went there)
* Ayame will actually be in the story (she's running past Hibari and Yagyu)
* The Arc Angel girls seem to be involved

I'm glad it is finally happening. :) The first hack n' slash non-Versus game that will feature the other girls. It's about time. Lol

The biggest question is which consoles will the game be released on? :O

Argentus

I was looking on Senran International and I saw these images of enemies from the other Senran Kagura games! -

qukKOQ9.jpg

wgSeMHF.jpg

V4aw0dq.jpg

pUmxNSQ.jpg

5YsRdMS.jpg

6I9ux9N.jpg

seriously why aren't THOSE characters playable?! They look WAY Cooler than the girls we actually get to use!

Why are the enemy costumes so much cooler than the playable ones?! I still love that jumpsuit on the bird girls so much. and hnnnggg that oni girl.

Jadeinchains

Yeah I love the look of the jumpsuit bird girl, Her arms covered in swords look great. Also which Oni? Blue or red? I know that they had one of Yoma's outfits as dlc in EV.

David Gregg

Wow I didn't realize SK2 had the same type of game play as EV! :eek: That's cool! :D And yeah those enemies look really good. I can't wait until we start seeing things about this game!

SK 2 is definitely a great game to play if you own a 3DS. Smooth combat and arguably one of the better looking games on the OG 3DS. It doesn't play quite the same as EV (level design and view are much more restricted. You'll be side scrolling a lot) but I'd argue the combat is deeper especially when you pair up with another shinobi. Boss fights are obviously much more epic in 2 as well. The story is also good.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD