Sexy Cop DLC (including Rig and Bass)

Yurlungur

You can't put 'Sexy' and 'Nun' in the same sentence... It's just weird... XD
6a00d83451bb2969e201156eedd688970c-pi

and that's enough derailing from me

abelnog91

6a00d83451bb2969e201156eedd688970c-pi

and that's enough derailing from me
O.O wait is that like, a thing? I can't even...

Now being serious the outfits are really cool for fetish stuff, Bass looks like a boss, and they're pretty cool overall, I really liked Tina, Mila and Ayane. Marie Rose though... I'm not really feeling hers...

Last edited:

Darkton93

Well, the pack is nice, and normally I'd buy it... but the fact that there's two male characters changes everything. I like how TN's post even said, to paraphrase, "Hey, did you notice we put two male characters in there, too?" like that's something to brag about. (It could be more, but some progress is better than none.) As such, since TN is clearly banking on this, then I'll simply be buying those two only to show my support for male costumes and against fetish ones.

And when I do buy them, I'll be pitting them against escaped prisoner Ein and mafia boss Bayman because C'MON! It had to happen! The fact that the two boy cops look the best in those uniforms (It's the shades) seals the deal.

David Gregg

This reminds me of the vanilla days when normally 1 guy was included in the 4 outfit DLC pack (since you couldn't buy the outfits separately back then). I hope they continue to add at least 2 males to each pack.

Argentus

I feel like they will now just start throwing in a couple random guys here and there, and then they can say that they're not leaving the guys out (this is a complaint I know they hear).
Which isn't gonna help their case.
Well, the pack is nice, and normally I'd buy it... but the fact that there's two male characters changes everything. I like how TN's post even said, to paraphrase, "Hey, did you notice we put two male characters in there, too?" like that's something to brag about. (It could be more, but some progress is better than none.) As such, since TN is clearly banking on this, then I'll simply be buying those two only to show my support for male costumes and against fetish ones.

And when I do buy them, I'll be pitting them against escaped prisoner Ein and mafia boss Bayman because C'MON! It had to happen! The fact that the two boy cops look the best in those uniforms (It's the shades) seals the deal.
It seems redundant when we already have escaped prisoner rig and mafia boss bass lol.

the ironic part is were still buying fetish outfits, just for the guys tho
Yeah that's why I'm not really approving of this...
This reminds me of the vanilla days when normally 1 guy was included in the 4 outfit DLC pack (since you couldn't buy the outfits separately back then). I hope they continue to add at least 2 males to each pack.
...forgot that.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Pack looks decent. The Bass and Rig outfits are a hopeful sign for the future and they actually look really good in comparison to the females (and the Rig cop with the reaper outfit fuels me learning him). We just might get lucky and have another all male pack with original outfits, or just more male outfits in general.

And to those whining about their character not getting an outfit go main male characters that could actually use them, namely Leon and Ein and Jacky, and then come back to complain.

Last edited:

Argentus

Pack looks decent. The Bass and Rig outfits are a hopeful sign for the future and they actually look really good in comparison to the females (and the Rig cop with the reaper outfit fuels me learning him). We just might get lucky and have another all male pack with original outfits, or just more male outfits in general.

And to those whining about their character not getting an outfit go main male characters that could actually use them, namely Leon and Ein and Jacky, and then come back to complain.
I still hope that, in the future, Leon will get his werewolf outfit. That is, the lumberjack pants and shirt minus the wolfy bits.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I'm actually surprised that, when discussing costumes, people are so shocked that males don't have as many as the females. If you look at past DOA games, males have always had less costumes than the females. So why is it so shocking when males get new costumes, when in the past, they all had less costumes?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD