Sexy Cop DLC (including Rig and Bass)

Ivan

pass,it dont fit Hitomi aslo green haird band(not her fav color neither it go well with the uniform) and the mini hat just make her look stupid...

Argentus

lol.

*Looks at rig*

Everyone else is all

W4ZVll7.gif

While I'm all
GoAmBaC.gif

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I really dislike 95% percent of the people commenting/posting on Dead or Alive Game's Facebook site. Such a rude, ungrateful bunch, meh! D:
Team Ninja posted the Sexy Police DLC trailer and even remarked: "Don't Rig and Bass look nice?" But all the posters do is again complain and whine and actually attack Team Ninja for the stupidest reasons. Come on guys, they threw us a bone here. How about we show them, that we are a little thankful and that we actually support the the guys being part of DLC? They even asked, if Bass and Rig aren't looking nice...
Instead there's:
"I don't like Hitomi's hat!", "The outfits are not sexy enough!", "Police brutality!", "Fuck you!"...
And I know for sure, that only the tiniest fraction will actually buy Rig's and Bass' outfit.

i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-11372-400x250.jpg

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I was hoping for Deputy Chief Leon so that I can throw some sad excuse of DOA players into brick walls.

You could play online police in the home area. Seriously.

Darkton93

pass,it dont fit Hitomi aslo green haird band(not her fav color neither it go well with the uniform) and the mini hat just make her look stupid...
That's two votes I hear for "Please continue giving the male characters nothing at all." Do I hear three?

Kronin

That's two votes I hear for "Please continue giving the male characters nothing at all." Do I hear three?

Go to Facebook for hearing much more than three... honestly I'm close to wish for TN to continue to do the usual 10-12 outfits for the most popular girls and stop any efforts.

Kasumi-Phase-X

I really dislike 95% percent of the people commenting/posting on Dead or Alive Game's Facebook site. Such a rude, ungrateful bunch, meh! D:
Team Ninja posted the Sexy Police DLC trailer and even remarked: "Don't Rig and Bass look nice?" But all the posters do is again complain and whine and actually attack Team Ninja for the stupidest reasons. Come on guys, they threw us a bone here. How about we show them, that we are a little thankful and that we actually support the the guys being part of DLC? They even asked, if Bass and Rig aren't looking nice...
Instead there's:
"I don't like Hitomi's hat!", "The outfits are not sexy enough!", "Police brutality!", "Fuck you!"...
And I know for sure, that only the tiniest fraction will actually buy Rig's and Bass' outfit.

i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-11372-400x250.jpg

Tell Me about it, when it comes to the majority of communities from social media (including other FGC) almost the majority of people will always make such a big deal even to the point of attacking DOA Facebook site. I also dislike the majority of members from Eventhubs that always make such a big deal over such little things along with attacking & trashing other games (especially DOA), I've use to been telling them from: "This isn't such a big deal", "What ever happen to supporting your own game & leaving the one you dislike alone" etc.

The majority of the Internet hasn't grown up nor learns when to ignore the ones you dislike. If their not a fan of the choices for the females its fine, but they've should've at least be mature about it & not attack anything in site or be blind by your own rage, even moderators from the majority of communities don't take these people serious enough if they get out of line.

I dislike the choices from part of the Cop DLC, but it doesn't mean I dislike everything especially in part of My comment I thought Tina & Mila looks cool and it is nice to see males wearing the extra costumes (which I do like the choices for Bass & Rig). I wouldn't go as far attacking entire community, I just want the DOA Team to get better.

Maybe someday, the 95% of people will eventually grow up or stop making annoying comments. But time will tell

Kronin

Three votes for "Please continue giving the males nothing at all." Do I hear four?

Ahahah, No sorry you misunderstood me XD

I like the DLC pack, I LOVE the presence of 2 guys in it and I also bought the outfit for Rig - when I don't buy ever single outfits - just for showing my appreciation for the choice of TN to care even for them (I didn't made the same for Bass just because currently I haven't enough money on my account). My words were dictated from everything I hear from the complaints of the fans on facebook, they don't understand that it's better to get what TN offered us now becuase this is the only way for hoping of an improvement later. People complain about the lack of Lisa or Rachel in the pack and while this is true, they don't understand that the presence of Rig and Bass is something much more bigger in comparison (being male characters), something that could easily hint to the future presence of such girls in the next packs, together of course with other males.

But if people cut away to TN any reason to continue with this eventual path because complaining to the very starting point, then what incentive can give to the developers to try to convice Tecmo Koei? On the opposite they will end just to give evidence that the company is right with their policy.

Argentus

Like I said, I was mesh until I realized I can take the hat off. Now I like it. Wish they at least had bras on though.

DyByHands

Hm, I really like Ayanes cop outfit with the hat on. The hat is really low and almost blocks off her eyes, during some of her winposes (or moving the camera around). And with a little peak of her red eyes showing, she looks very, evil. Cool pictures are waiting to happen with this. :)

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Hm, I really like Ayanes cop outfit with the hat on. The hat is really low and almost blocks off her eyes, during some of her winposes (or moving the camera around). And with a little peak of her red eyes showing, she looks very, evil. Cool pictures are waiting to happen with this. :)
Ayane's way too cute to be evil ;). Furthermore I always place Ayane in her glasses which lowers her "bitchy" rating a few points :cool:.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD