So who IS satisfied with their characters?

PJudge

1) I'd give him his P6P2K mix-up from PP (new string PP2K). He's so mid punch reliant I don't like having to risk that to get a low trip aside from the standalone 2KK and 2H+K.
2) I'd give him a low trip from 4P a la Bayman. Again, he's so reliant on mids, it would be nice to initiate an offense on block that doesn't consist solely of mids. Aside from free canceling his only truly threatening string mix-ups are P6P2K and P6PchargedP (and the 6P initiator versions).

String mix-ups were never really Leon's focus, so I don't expect him to have a bunch. Still, I'd like to have a string mix-up option that doesn't involve any mid Ps.
Glad I'm not the only person who thought that he's got a lot of mids. I've found it's difficult to find decent combos without having a massive risk factor; It's the same reason I left Helena in vanilla 5. Although I've come to use that to my advantage, as once your opponent can see what he can do, they just hold out of fear. And we all know what happens when people hold against Leon.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I'm convincingly satisfied with my character Christie now and progressing with working around what she gained and lost. I haven't stopped learning, but at least my confidence is back.

Brute

Standard Donor
Glad I'm not the only person who thought that he's got a lot of mids. I've found it's difficult to find decent combos without having a massive risk factor; It's the same reason I left Helena in vanilla 5. Although I've come to use that to my advantage, as once your opponent can see what he can do, they just hold out of fear. And we all know what happens when people hold against Leon.
Exactly, lol. Its like a blessing and a curse.

But yeah. Right now he's over 9000% mid Ps. Would be nice to have more mix-up options.

Codemaster92163

Pai is more or less the same, so I'm satisfied. A few changes do bother me, but they're small and easily adjusted to. Still wish I could have seen less recovery on her :3::P::K::h: cancel string though

FlamingMuffin

Can't say I'm satisfied with Kokoro. She got a lot of nerfs that were core to my gameplay in 5U
- 1T now being holdable <<< Major
- Less advantage from Heichu throw
- 6P+K -8 now
- PK4K stun and speed nerf
- 8P6P stun and safety nerf
- Sitdowns converted into bounds (less damage potential overall)
- Max throw damage was unchanged
- Still linear as hell (I lol when people say Rachel is linear)

In exchange, she got a useless new SS move, an unsafe mid P sabaki, and an okay double mid punch string which can go into Heichu. So 4 new Mid P's, exactly what she needed! At least she kept her godly 33P+K crush.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD