So....

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
YESSSSS !!!!! FUCKING YES YES YES !!!!!!
I BEAT IT ... I FUCKING BEAT LEGEND SURVIVAL !!!!!
FINALLY !!!!

I can now actually focus on the actual game ...
the OCD curse has been lifted ...
WHEW !!!

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I actually believe the AI is easier on Legend than on Champ and True Fighter or whatever. Falls for shenanigans more because it counters more. I'm gonna give Leifang another try but Brad's been working better.

NightAntilli

I actually believe the AI is easier on Legend than on Champ and True Fighter or whatever. Falls for shenanigans more because it counters more. I'm gonna give Leifang another try but Brad's been working better.
I thought I was the only one who found Legend easier lol.

Anyway, 1P+K with Leifang does wonders. Go into training mode, set the CPU to Level 8, and see how easy it is to spam 1P+K against it.

KwonJigglypuff

Beat Legend Arcade and Legend Time Attack. Legend Survival looks so.. impossible.

So far, here are my complains for the game :

- Adieu to the character themes
- Only 2 victory poses is boring
- Some ugly color swaps
- ... Story Mode is weird!
- Alpha-152 still playing like in DOAD
- No opening, that's a detail, I know
- No Team Battle (the worst part)
- No Leon (they could have given his moves to Mila...)
- Helena being so unsafe
- Some glitches are awful

But the gameplay and the roster is so solid, I just can't stop playing it.

KwonJigglypuff

I don't think they even care about that character. I mean Team Ninja.. it's like... they just give up on him since DOA3. They create something and get rid of it just after two games. That's stupid. So much potential.. and so many cool moves.

That's why Mila is an alternative to these epic moves. I guess.
Please don't hate me. :oops:

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Leons movelist is already being split up between existing characters.

Tina got Desert Falcon and the shoulder. Mila got the tackle. Bayman got the leg snap. Rig got the fireman carry and the low kick.

Really, there isn't much left...

KwonJigglypuff

Hmmmm, Tina, Bayman and Rig are such carrion feeders.
I just felt Mila's moveset was a bit too.. plain. I mean, she only has like 70 moves (on purpose I know), but she could have his (ground) throws at least.

I mean..

leonbeast.png

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Leons movelist is already being split up between existing characters.

Tina got Desert Falcon and the shoulder. Mila got the tackle. Bayman got the leg snap. Rig got the fireman carry and the low kick.

Really, there isn't much left...

There's the water drown and the bat swing >__> ...
He can still come back ...

:( ...

I know he can ...

:(

Brute

Standard Donor
I don't care if it requires a necromancer. Leon must come back. He's got to!

daman077c

I could care less about either; then again, I never played Ein or Leon (I play/played Hitomi or Bayman).

Oh, and character themes ARE in the game, they only play on the "Fighting Entertainment" stage. Even then it's just the remixed themes from 4.

Ghosty-J

Well I don't know if you just have better luck than me, but all I hear is I FEEL FOR YOOOOOOOUUUUUUU WAH WAAAAHH WAH WAAAHHH I FEEL IIIIIIITTTTTT WAAAAAAAAAHHH I FEEL FOR YOU- Come on, lemme hear some other tracks from DoA4 already! Never was a big fan of Tina's DoA4 theme, as nice as it was to hear every now and then <_<

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD