Some short new DOA5U videos

Zeo

images

Brute

Standard Donor
You ain't foolin' nobody. lol
I'm actually not making that up. I've seen lots of posts on TN's FB and Twitter of people requesting that costume specifically, as well as asking for it along with others in "sweeps."

A lot of people actually really want it back aside from me. TN for whatever reason just likes flipping us off.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'm actually not making that up. I've seen lots of posts on TN's FB and Twitter of people requesting that costume specifically, as well as asking for it along with others in "sweeps."

A lot of people actually really want it back aside from me. TN for whatever reason just likes flipping us off.

yeah even MASTER wants that costume back, it was always his costume of choice in DoA3, 2U and 4, mine too

Keved

I just don't see the point in that ryona mode which enables you to take pictures of the damsels & fellows in defeated poses. Why add that when we already have a battle viewer mode with fully controllable free roaming camera that allows us to take pictures zoomed in or out at any angles we choose? They could have spent less time adding a rewind function to battle viewer then implementing this mode.

The fact that possible costumes or extra stages could miss out due to the time & resources spent implementing this mode really makes me cross. Imagine the feeling in the office as they were working on this mode!? :confused:

Guy 1: We're running on a deadline! We need to add one more thing, any ideas!!!?"

Guy 2: What about a ryona mode where we can watch the characters looking pathetic?"

Guy 1:

fart-in-elevator.gif

werewolfgold

Fair enough. I actually really like the costume as well. It rather surprised me that Ryu's face is kept hidden in this game when I'm only, like, 1/3 done with NG3RE and I've seen his face, like, 3 times already.

Kronin

Don't forget that it probably applies to the guys, too. lol
And, that's probably actually hairstyles. That would make sense since it's right above glasses.

Does this mean that Rachel has no other hairstyles? SCHADENFREUDE POWERS ACTIVATE!! lol

I think the option is just locked. TN never really have a line going through something even if it isn't selectable. Its a reason its there ;)

I find impossible that TN will not give the alternative hair option for Rachel of loose hair: at the moment I think that it's the thing more requested together with Aerial Gardens, and if TN allowed even to Sarah and Pai to have a different hairstyle, why shouldn't be the same for their original characters?

However I noticed a great thing, the theater mode allow you to take photos for an indefinite time (and maybe also to rotate the camera since the beginning?), something that in DoA5 it's not possible. A good improvement IMO, if TN will give the same treatment to the opening poses, where in DoA5 you can't take photos of them after all, it will be a good touch for the casual side (like always just my 2 cents).

TRI Mike

Other than Training Mode I'm not really amused by any of this. synce's post about Mila is worrying me a LOT and I don't know anything about the changes in the characters I like other than Busa.

Are we ever gonna see gameplay changes or videos¿ what happened to the TN that filled us with events and combo videos during vanilla development¿

UpSideDownGRUNT

I don't know anything about the changes in the characters I like other than Busa.

wait... you LIKE his changes? but he's become even WORSE.... he was already the worst Ninja of the roster being the slowest and the most unsafe now he's even worse, DoA5 Busa (and apparently 5U Busa) doesn't even deserve the title super ninja if his ninja buddies are better than him :/

SilverForte

wait... you LIKE his changes? but he's become even WORSE.... he was already the worst Ninja of the roster being the slowest and the most unsafe now he's even worse, DoA5 Busa (and apparently 5U Busa) doesn't even deserve the title super ninja if his ninja buddies are better than him :/

The only nerf he's received is to 3 h+k and it's variants, granted that's not good but everything else is a buff.

UpSideDownGRUNT

he's still slow and most of his attacks still don't track/ are unsafe... he does seem to have a damage buff though, but the Izunas still do mild damage (well.. compared to previous installments)

SilverForte

We still don't know about potential new followups to his izuna, with all these new bound states he could potentially get amazing damage. Time will tell though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD