Soul Calibur Thread

Pn33milan

What's that supposed to mean? XD I like Amy but that doesn't mean I want her sexually, she's only 9-10 years old >.> she's beautiful and the most mature bitch in SC hands down, but I don't like her THAT way
I feel you bro. Somebody called me a "stoner" for liking Talim... And a pedo for not disliking Marie Rose.
The shit I put up with :rolleyes:

Anyway, the story portraits remind me of the character artworks in kof2002
athena_kof_2002um_edit_by_topdog4815-d9y1vsh.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I feel you bro. Somebody called me a "stoner" for liking Talim... And a pedo for not disliking Marie Rose.
The shit I put up with :rolleyes:

Anyway, the story portraits remind me of the character artworks in kof2002
athena_kof_2002um_edit_by_topdog4815-d9y1vsh.png
Yeah, it's annoying xD I like Amy mainly because her aesthetic and personality is just perfect, and she's cute imo, but I look at her in a sort of "bi icon" meets "Lolita goddess" way, she's just absolutely my favorite character besides Sophitia and Swung Mina(ironically my sister likes amd mains Cassandra and Kilik so of course whenever we play we have a strong sibling video game rivalry in whatever game we play xD) and I don't even like lolis tbh

And I love the story portraits too, it's givin' me old school SC2 and SC3 vibes and it'll be pleasant just sitting there playing everything xD

Also I can't wait till I can make my Create a souls again, the mode on PS4 is definitely gonna be hot as fuck hehe xD I'm gonna make my male Kouhei into an outcast race this time around so he can have those ears like I want him too and maybe a tail

U9tB3Mg-2.jpg

My girl Mio I wanna rename her to Ellie and I want to make her a Winged Lost Soul race since I love angels(Thank Christianity and Angel from TTT2 for that xD) and angels imo are pretty dark but beautiful so I wanna make Ellie like that as well, but I may change her hairstyle to that other hime hairstyle if this one isn't in
rAT7Z3o-2.jpg

I'm also likely gonna make them blonde and give them green eyes and freckles too since I'm out of my Asian crush phase, it's all about Europeans and blondes and Caucasians atm until I find something else im super into xD

Pn33milan

I like Talim and Amy too. Mainly because of their gameplay, very fast and combo-centered.

Originally, Talim got me interested for her character as well: a young, nimble, decieving, wind priestess. What's not to love!? XD

About Amy, her design never got me interested that much, but while i was getting into her fighting style, i started finding her good.
It's a shame she has to fight with Raphael for a spot :(

About lolis in general, i'm not that interested. The teenager with a child's body and either an inferiority complex about her body or a fake grown-up attitude. Meh, not for me -_-
But when they get away of these stereotypes, i appreciate them ;)

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
French SC player, Hayate, says he played the final version of SCVI, and was allowed to record over an hour of footage. He says he'll release the video tomorrow at 1:00PM PST.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Apparently, the source of that inferno screenshot was from a video that covers almost all of the story mode. It was uploaded earlier today, but got taken down now. Edge Master was featured in it.

a1.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Is that Soul Chronicle Mode? Flying Wonkey tweeted a while ago earlier today saying that it's basically just long lengthy exhaustive dialogue and the same screens over and over iirc correctly, which is to expected. I think they devoted more time to the alternative Create a soul story mode xD

Hnnnnng.....Seung Mina can get her braid chopped off as an armor break! <3

Last edited:

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
its a small thing but im really happy they're using the great looking character portraits to tell the story and not trying to the almost always bad in game cinematic that every fighter does these days.

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
when sc6 is released probably going to avoid the internet for a bit to avoid be spoiled, I actually like playing through the story mode lol.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If you've played the previous games of the series and know the lore you won't have to really worry tbh about spoilers since SC6 is more or so a reboot, so stories will be the same but with minor details and changes since its 2018 and not like the 90s so they can go better in depth. The only thing you would have to avoid is the Libra story mode but in that case avoid YT since everyone with a YT channel(including myself xD) will likely upload their character's story if the game doesn't block off streaming or recording in that game mode

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD