Soul Calibur Thread

Pn33milan

I'm afraid cass is going to be dlc :(

They have pretty much confirmed an old leak that foresaw a new character named Aswel.
There, the two remaining characters (aside from Raphael and Cervantes, who are already basically confirmed) were Hwang and Lizardman

It's sad, because i'd really take anyone rather than Lizardman, but i guess we'll just have to hope for the dlcs :(

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
I'm afraid cass is going to be dlc :(

They have pretty much confirmed an old leak that foresaw a new character named Aswel.
There, the two remaining characters (aside from Raphael and Cervantes, who are already basically confirmed) were Hwang and Lizardman

It's sad, because i'd really take anyone rather than Lizardman, but i guess we'll just have to hope for the dlcs :(

well we will wait and see the dlc should be be alot veterans then in that case.

Pn33milan

Apart from Tira (and hopefully Hwang and Lizardman, if they manage to put them in the game in time for launch), there should be 3 more dlc characters.
They could range from veterans to other guests (like 2B, many people say)

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
i have nothing against 2b but i prefer veterans to fill in the spots first, then if they decide to have more then guests will work.

KwonJigglypuff

Zafina not in Tekken 7.
Setsuka not in SC6.
What is next ? La Mariposa not in DOA6 ?

Why do I have shitty tastes...

At least I have my Helena covering most of these missing tropes (Zafina's spirituality and flexibility, Setsuka's gorgeous hair and stoic attitude)

Pn33milan

Well, DOA6 and those games come from very different backgrounds

DOA6 has barely exceeded the 30 characters, so it's safe to assume almost everyone will get back.

Tekken 7 came after a celebration title with almost 60 characters.
They had to make choices.
Unfortunately, Zafina was too much tied with the story from tekken 6. There were many characters before her.
You just have to hope for the next dlcs (I hope for Jun since ages -_- )

SC6 came after an unfortunate fifth installment, where many veterans were removed.
They are trying to go back to a more "symbolic" roster for the series.
Setsuka... I mean, I like her design (and, pretty much, only that), but i don't honestly see her before any of the characters shown until now. Sorry :(
It will be a dlc matter even for her, i'm afraid

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
well i doubt everyone in doa5 will return for 6 ( not talking about the guest characters). If they do come back i would be happy.

you never know who makes it back in the main game, there are more slots left still. Rumors point to hwang and lizardman though.

Brute

Standard Donor
If they fuck up Lizard-Man by giving him that bullshit discount-Kratos moveset I will be so fucking triggered.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I hope Cassandra returns. I don’t get why she and many others were killed off in SCV. I understand time goes on but SC likes to make insane time jumps which makes the lore too fast paced imo.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD