News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Squizzo

My design for Brad. I don't have a FB account so if anyone wants to submit this on my behalf that would be just groovy.
Brad_Costume_Contest.jpg

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
@Ghosty-J Get your ass in here looool.

Give Akira an eyepatch with like this giant fur coat with extremely long hair for absolutely no reason but just put it there because when I shoulder ram people I wanna make sure the piece of my hair smacks them in the face before commencing gravity launch.

Yours truly, DestructionBomb.

Ghosty-J

As much as I'd love to design a costume for Akira, I lack a facebook and I don't plan on getting one just because of this. I'm afraid I'll have to let this one slide. And I was hoping to take a Yakuza Ishin/Kenzan approach with it too : (

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
As much as I'd love to design a costume for Akira, I lack a facebook and I don't plan on getting one just because of this. I'm afraid I'll have to let this one slide. And I was hoping to take a Yakuza Ishin/Kenzan approach with it too : (

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Don't have that either. Never really could see the point of getting one <.<

Hmm. Perhaps if you watermark it with your name you could get Yin, Kronin or myself to show them . Unless that's against the rules for that. Does it have to be the actual artist to upload it?

Ghosty-J

Hmm. Perhaps if you watermark it with your name you could get Yin, Kronin or myself to show them . Unless that's against the rules for that. Does it have to be the actual artist to upload it?
Since the rules state it's one entry per person, and knowing them they're probably hard at work coming up with a costume, I don't think that'll work out even if I slap a watermark on my design D:

Rawbietussin

Haven't submitted mine but here's my "supposed" Helena entry. I might make changes later on since I feel somewhat impartial looking at it. #Hard2PleaseMyself

image_zps6fe10e64.jpg

@Kronin: So you basically just post your entry at the comments section of the Facebook link with #DOACostumes?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Why did you take an angled photograph of your design? That's usually not something you should do...

Rawbietussin

Sorry, I operate everything by iPhone now. My PC was disassembled ages ago so I took a shot of it by using a scanner app.

Last edited:

Kronin

I asked to TN if is possible to post an entry not being the artist (considering like Argentus is drawing his own outfit for Mila and another for Leon following the ideas of DontForkWitMe): Team Ninja answered to me implying that this is possible, but it's necessary that the drawing is really done by the mentioned artist according to his consensus, following the criteria of originality and to not use external copyrights (read this post for the conversation between me and TN: http://freestepdodge.com/threads/doa5u-wanted-costumes.2936/page-104#post-166357).

Your case DestructionBomb is different because you want send the art of @Ghosty-J without being the designer. Anyway if you mention it to TN, saying them to credit only the name the artist for all the responsabilites of the desing (even in the case of him being a winner and the eventual credit for the outfit), I think that shouldn't be any problem.

And overall it's not necessary to be so pedant, in the end we are only talking of an idea for a costume in a videogame XD What really is important for TN (and has to be for the partecipants), is to create original design for not falling in legal issues.

By the way I think that the rule one entry for person can't be "broken": I plan to send a design to TN so I can't be the medium for Ghosty-J, but if you DestructionBomb have a Twitter/FB profile and don't plans for later entries, the most simple thing is to use your profile for sending his Akira's outfit.

Haven't submitted mine but here's my "supposed" Helena entry. I might make changes later on since I feel somewhat impartial looking at it. #Hard2PleaseMyself

image_zps6fe10e64.jpg

To me seems already perfect, but there is no hurry to send it now: after all the deadline is still far :)

@Kronin: So you basically just post your entry at the comments section of the Facebook link with #DOACostumes?

Some people are posting their outfit there, more are doing it on the general comment section of Facebook page of Dead or Alive (https://www.facebook.com/deadoralivegame?ref=stream), other sending them on the twitter profile of TN (https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio)

The important thing is to use the right hashtag #DOACostumes and to send them a picture in JPEG format.

EDIT: On twitter TN seems to retweet all the entries, confirming that they have accepted them and that they are now part of the contest.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I asked to TN if is possible to post an entry not being the artist (considering like Argentus is drawing his own outfit for Mila and another for Leon following the ideas of DontForkWitMe): Team Ninja answered to me implying that this is possible, but it's necessary that the drawing is really done by the mentioned artist according to his consensus, following the criteria of originality and to not use external copyrights (read this post for the conversation between me and TN: http://freestepdodge.com/threads/doa5u-wanted-costumes.2936/page-104#post-166357).

Your case DestructionBomb is different because you want send the art of @Ghosty-J without being the designer. Anyway if you mention it to TN, saying them to credit only the name the artist for all the responsabilites of the desing (even in the case of him being a winner and the eventual credit for the outfit), I think that shouldn't be any problem.

And overall it's not necessary to be so pedant, in the end we are only talking of an idea for a costume in a videogame XD What really is important for TN (and has to be for the partecipants), is to create original design for not falling in legal issues.

By the way I think that the rule one entry for person can't be "broken": I plan to send a design to TN so I can't be the medium for Ghosty-J, but if you DestructionBomb have a Twitter/FB profile and don't plans for later entries, the most simple thing is to use your profile for sending his Akira's outfit.

To me seems already perfect, but there is no hurry to send it now: after all the deadline is still far :)

Some people are posting their outfit there, more are doing it on the general comment section of Facebook page of Dead or Alive (https://www.facebook.com/deadoralivegame?ref=stream), other sending them on the twitter profile of TN (https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio)

The important thing is to use the right hashtag #DOACostumes and to send them a picture in JPEG format.

EDIT: On twitter TN seems to retweet all the entries, confirming that they have accepted them and that they are now part of the contest.

Yay! come on @Ghosty-J ! This is a chance to get your outfit in and send it to Kronin! he needs another outfit! You can rock your design at all times! :akira:

Kronin

Yay! come on @Ghosty-J ! This is a chance to get your outfit in and send it to Kronin! he needs another outfit! You can rock your design at all times! :akira:

Like I said I'm not sure if the same person can send more than 1 entry (even if from a different person), and wishing to send a personal request I don't know if I will be able to fo the same even with the one of @Ghosty-J

By the way you can send to me the picture through a PM: I will try to ask to TN if I can post the picture for you, otherwise will be surely possible to find a Twitter/Facebook user able to do it ;)

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD