News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Blazeincarnated

I wonder if we could give Zack a NORMAL costume...
7l0cg.jpg

Chapstick

You do realize depending on how the voting is handled it can hinder Kasumi with vote-splitting right? If anything numerous designs will be her downfall.
I assumed they'd pick one design for different characters then have a vote. Like here's Kasumi's picked design, here's Ayane's, here's Leon's, here's Kokoro's, here's Zack's, now vote on one (I wonder who would win in that poll, probably Leon). If they do what you said I can certainly see someone else winning.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm really excited! :D I already know what character I'll chose and I have a pretty good idea, how the outfit will look like. My hand betrayed me earlier though, I couldn't get anything good on paper... >__<

Kronin

TN did this before with DoA 4 and these were the winners I believe

7174490074_09a1acc05b_c.jpg

7174488988_fb4237983b_c.jpg

Don't assume whoever makes a pretty Kasumi costume means they automatically won.

I find always funny to see like the Ein's outfit actually had to be property of Eliot! XD

Well I can't say to not understand the reasoning behind, the chainmail give too much the idea of the shinobi wardrobe and a similar mixed outfit (a middle way between an ordinary one and an armor) seem to be perfect for Ein considering his story :)

They also did it for DOA2U, one of the winners was the Leifang Panda outfit.

Anyone would be my hero if they would submit Ayane's C12 from DOA2U, the butterfly necklace.

I didn't know of the background behind the Leifang panda outfit... and I love Ayane's butterfly necklace me too! ;)

I remember that. It's just this is dlc and I think they're only picking 1 design. Kasumi's gotten a crapload of DLC so far with the favoritism and I don't see it stopping now.

Judging from the words of the article, it imply that the winners will be more than just one.

Oh my bad, I clearly didn't read it properly XD. I should really say, I wonder what the prizes are... Oops!

Team Ninja already implied that the prizes will be DoA5U gadgets:
1052652_503361953101228_1453316044_o.jpg

https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/446253979161210881

But of course I think that what everyone is looking for is not this prize, rather the possibility to create an outfit able to be included in the game ;)

Last edited:

Kronin

@Kronin Thanks for the info - man I'm really not aware of anything >_<

Ahaha! Don't worry.

In addition to the DoA4 and DoA2U outfits already mentioned, Ahmed said me that Kasumi's "Aterope" bikini and - supposedly - Leifang "Phoenix" bikini from DoAXBV, were created by the fans ending to be winner of a contest too :)

KasumiDOAUC17.jpg

LeiFangDOAUC19.jpg

JKT

Ahaha! Don't worry.

In addition to the DoA4 and DoA2U outfits already mentioned, Ahmed said me that Kasumi's "Aterope" bikini and - supposedly - Leifang "Phoenix" bikini from DoAXBV, were created by the fans ending to be winner of a contest too :)

KasumiDOAUC17.jpg

LeiFangDOAUC19.jpg

Ah I see that's cool - so there's a chance that your outfit will make a debut in the game! You learn something new everyday ^_^

Kronin

Ah I see that's cool - so there's a chance that your outfit will make a debut in the game! You learn something new everyday ^_^

Seem just that some outfits from the previous games ended to be actually creations of the fans, but this time TN opened the contest to the West too ;)

Pink Nitro

Waiiiit? We can design a costume? :O Maybe it's time to bust out my tablet and do some Lisa some justice! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EDIT: Umm... I'm a little dense... how do I send this off when I'm done?

JKT

Seem just that some outfits from the previous games ended to be actually creations of the fans, but this time TN opened the contest to the West too ;)
Nice I was a bit hesitant about entering but now I'm more interested hehe. Hmm it would be nice if there were several winners so that all of them can become DLC in the future ^_^

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD