Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Dionysus

Yeah, I didn't really believe they would take such a massive step backwards but they did it. Even if they do make it possible later, they've already screwed over some people who have probably already bought the whole thing for just their main etc.

candynarwhal

I don't want to be that person, but c'mon. Seeing as these intros and outros are ripped wholesale out of DOA5, they could've just ported everything over from every character in one go - no need for this "staggered release" nonsense if it's all re-used assets.

It'll be fun to see what they cook up for NiCO and Diego, I guess...

Sigh. At least the wedding costumes are pretty - although, I'll be staying away from any "themed" sets for DOA6, considering you can't buy individual costumes on PC, and I'm pretty tired of seeing copypasta all over the cast. :rolleyes:

I hope the "new costume" sets that are coming in April and May will be throwback or unique costumes...

Jadeinchains

I'm still holding off and waiting to see If they'll fix this thing with it only being available to buy in bundles. Hopefully It's something that they'll correct to allow them to be bought individually.

Macca Beam

i bet Bass became a core fighter thanks to a certain core-related incident. i've been on the fence about playing him so it's good news

the DLCs, however...

U_C_A_F

The bright side of all these idiotic decisions is that i'm saving so much money now. Thanks TN your incompetence made this all possible :D

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Benji, who is a verified sales insider, over on Resetera regarding the sales of DOA6:

Yeah DOA6 sales have been

Uh.....not great

More he isn't free to disclose, lol.

No wonder with that bad publicity the game had leading up to its release and after again and again and again.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Me, owning the season pass 1 and looking at my Chinese alt account for buying individual DLC next season:

tenor.gif

Xhominid The Demon Within

Yeah, about that, bro... ;)

Welp, if that does not change no DOA6 DLC for me at all. They just lost a couple hundreds of income and me coming back to the game for a couple more years.

I don't understand how it's only for the Japanese side that they can buy them individually, that doesn't even make sense.

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
I am sure they will release the costumes individually eventually. It would be loss in income if they don't lol.

I am more surprised phase 4 is still not available

Xhominid The Demon Within

I am sure they will release the costumes individually eventually. It would be loss in income if they don't lol.

I am more surprised phase 4 is still not available

Probably, but it's still dumb as hell that it's only exclusive for JPN and CH to buy them individually while EU and NA is packs. I bought the Season Pass so it matters little to me, but it seems extremely dumb to even make it exclusive to 2 different regions.

Benji, who is a verified sales insider, over on Resetera regarding the sales of DOA6:

More he isn't free to disclose, lol.

No wonder with that bad publicity the game had leading up to its release and after again and again and again.

That's not even the problem, most likely it's the lack of lobbies and does that include digital or just physical? Because expecting high physical sales when they pushed the digital deluxe edition is a bit ridiculous.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD