Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Derock

Mai look beautiful as always! I'm actually surprised with Kula, despite having limited animations and attacks. TN did her well.

Macca Beam

Sure some of you can turn your heads to the fact that there is a fundamental problem with preteens being sexualized and live your life. but I'd rather play as women in string bikinis than girls in wedding dresses. One has a much more insidious message.
of course i can, because there is in fact no fundamental problem with the portrayal of anything in fictional media. i just robbed a bank and murdered hundreds of people in virtual america last month, i don't see anybody showing up to drag me into prison although there's no law out there permitting such atrocities. likewise, the only reason this seems like a "problem" is because some miserable cucks live full time in fantasy worlds and love to posture as a good boy moral police to get brownie points from internet randos.

but you aren't getting any here, maybe try reddit.

and "kof is dead" in the same sentence with VF and ninja gaiden isn't fact, it's sheer idiocy.

I don't care who or what they add, EXCEPT
lol, sounds like you do

You're an idiot.
I looked up my old account just to tell you how stupid this post is.
sup, was wondering where you went fam

Cadaveri

Mai looks good and at last something I can actually buy from this "season 1"
Kula got leaked, so hardly suprising.

I'm starting to be a bit worried that TN are unable to make new female characters that are not moe/loli etc.
Mila got released in 2012 with vanilla doa5, since then they have released: Marie Rose, Honoka, Nico and the VV girls whose name I don't even remember/know but they are ALL the same moe/loli/underage crap lol.
(I'm not counting the NG, KOF, VF characters since they aren't made up from scratch)

Jadeinchains

So we know that Mai and Kula will come with 5 extra outfits if you get their debut sets but I wonder how many outfits they have without the 5 extra ones? Will it just be a simple deal of -

alt colour

or do you think they'll have more than that? I'm actually thinking of getting the debut sets for them but I'd be interested in knowing if they have actual alternate outfits besides that or if it will just be a alt colour?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So we know that Mai and Kula will come with 5 extra outfits if you get their debut sets but I wonder how many outfits they have without the 5 extra ones? Will it just be a simple deal of -

alt colour

or do you think they'll have more than that? I'm actually thinking of getting the debut sets for them but I'd be interested in knowing if they have actual alternate outfits besides that or if it will just be a alt colour?
I think they'll only have their two default colors like how Mai had in DOA5LR with just the blue recolor if she was bought by herself although some recolors would be nice too. I also hope that they can wear the glasses as accessories too but idk if they'll allow that

Onryoki

Standard Donor

alt colour

I think they only have the 2 recolours they got from KOF.

P2p1mbs

The trailer shows the KOF girls are getting wedding, pirate, bunny, maid and nurse outfits. I'm guessing that means the next season pass will have nurse and maid/butler packs for everyone else. I hope at least this time, the KOF girls get more than just those costumes and actually get featured in future costume packs.

At least there's now some content coming to actually look forward to. I don't plan on using either girl but I'll buy them either way, maybe eveny get Nyotengu as well.

Hope you western ps4 users wont have the same pack only restrictions for these girls unlike the costume packs.

Dr PaC

Mai looks great, as always. I really like the new moves they gave her. As for Kula, I still would've preferred Leona or femTerry, but Kula looks fun, just a little slow. I wonder if she'll have a 9f normal...

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Holy, is this real? lol

yooo.jpg

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I'm guessing Mai and Kula will not have close up Break Blows. But if Mai has it and Kula doesn't, then we know what it means.

Kula's Break Blow (which is Ice Arena) is derived from KOF14 in the same exact camera pan and angle, but it's a bit hard to say currently since they could make last minute changes regarding on what you mentioned. It actually looks exactly like how it is in KOF in performance (except it looks tons better in DOA due to well, better graphical overhaul).

werewolfgold

Kula's Break Blow (which is Ice Arena) is derived from KOF14 in the same exact camera pan and angle, but it's a bit hard to say currently since they could make last minute changes regarding on what you mentioned. It actually looks exactly like how it is in KOF in performance (except it looks tons better in DOA due to well, better graphical overhaul).
He meant the close ups on Mai/Kula getting punched in the face. Not their break blow attacks.

There's a possible reality where they don't allow either to have the close up due to being on-loan characters. But, there's also one where they will be fine with Mai but not with Kula.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
He meant the close ups on Mai/Kula getting punched in the face. Not their break blow attacks.

There's a possible reality where they don't allow either to have the close up due to being on-loan characters. But, there's also one where they will be fine with Mai but not with Kula.

Ah whoops, read that entirely wrong. My fault there.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD