Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Derock

Not good i think it would be really awesome to see a Good Crossover between Dead Or Alive and Virtua Fighter maybe with a few Tekken Characters in it. I mean Tekken x Street Fighter is on the Way for Next Gen but for now i really would love to see more Virtua Fighter Characters in Dead or Alive 6 .

What we really need is Virtua Fighter 6! SEGA needs to stop beating around the bush and start making the game.

Or, if they're really bold, have SEGA and Team Ninja bring back Fighters Megamix, only this time, include the DOA cast.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

Not good i think it would be really awesome to see a Good Crossover between Dead Or Alive and Virtua Fighter maybe with a few Tekken Characters in it. I mean Tekken x Street Fighter is on the Way for Next Gen but for now i really would love to see more Virtua Fighter Characters in Dead or Alive 6 .

After playing with both Mai and Kula I would like a 3D combat KOF made by Team Ninja. I think they nailed both of them and they could do a great job.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor

I agree with Manny on this, he spoke about it a month ago. Manny mentioned (even on stream) that Team NINJA already knows about the VF characters including the Japan players but it's actually really up to Sega. You need confirmation from Sega to even make it happen which he is correct on that.

I also believe it's a 1% chance. On top that DOA6 was done with some new people, without the few key members from Sega's AM2 team like in DOA5.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I'd imagine Sega would be hesitant to include their expensive good characters again considering the state of DOA6 and it's mixed reviews. Lol, gotta blame KT for that one.

Sega: This game is uh, hm.....Y-Yeah, hey something just came up but feel free to call me!

Sega: -becomes ghost again-

Last edited:

Jyu_Viole_Grace

I'd imagine Sega would be hesitant to include their expensive good characters again considering the state of DOA6 and it's mixed reviews. Lol, gotta blame KT for that one.

Sega: This game is uh, hm.....Y-Yeah, hey something just came up but feel free to call me!

Sega: -becomes ghost again-

Don't know, lately SEGA is acting a bit oddly.

I play a game called Star Ocean Anamnesis and SEGA has some collaborations in that game, like End of Eternity (Resonance of Fate) and Sakura Taisen (Sakura Wars).

In global (gaijin) version they refused to let Tri-Ace/Square Enix to bring both franchises to west. Maybe I could get it with Sakura Taisen due its history in west (even if they want to push the new one) but with End of Eternity ... makes no sense.

Ninoasker

Don't know, lately SEGA is acting a bit oddly.

I play a game called Star Ocean Anamnesis and SEGA has some collaborations in that game, like End of Eternity (Resonance of Fate) and Sakura Taisen (Sakura Wars).

In global (gaijin) version they refused to let Tri-Ace/Square Enix to bring both franchises to west. Maybe I could get it with Sakura Taisen due its history in west (even if they want to push the new one) but with End of Eternity ... makes no sense.
Not really weird tbh. It’s kind of a common thing for Japanese Gacha games to not get the same events if they go global, or get different ones. For instance, the western FF Exvius server got Ariana Grande and Katy Perry events lol. And the global version of DFFOO got a Beatrix event before Japan did. And considering SEGA took like 10 years to bring PSO2 (a REAL big deal in Japan when it comes to MMORPGs) to the west, it’s no surprise they don’t want to bring things like collab events in gacha games to the west. Why try to get permission to use the license AGAIN just to translate the collab and put it in the western server?

Jyu_Viole_Grace

Not really weird tbh. It’s kind of a common thing for Japanese Gacha games to not get the same events if they go global, or get different ones. For instance, the western FF Exvius server got Ariana Grande and Katy Perry events lol. And the global version of DFFOO got a Beatrix event before Japan did. And considering SEGA took like 10 years to bring PSO2 (a REAL big deal in Japan when it comes to MMORPGs) to the west, it’s no surprise they don’t want to bring things like collab events in gacha games to the west. Why try to get permission to use the license AGAIN just to translate the collab and put it in the western server?

It's strange for SEGA to deny this kind of things to users asking them to bring collaborations and more with a well known game like Resonance of Fate.

TOBMAST3R

Okay guys, maybe I missed it but were there some hints spread about the Season Pass 2? A lot of guys speculating here and there but there was nothing on the official side, right?

I'm interested in their plans. Hopefully a few new stages are included. :genfu:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Okay guys, maybe I missed it but were there some hints spread about the Season Pass 2? A lot of guys speculating here and there but there was nothing on the official side, right?

Nothing new was shown but there is an open slot next to Kula on the character select so that's probably a dead giveaway that they'll add someone new in season pass 2.
It'll either be Rachel or Momiji, someone new or maybe another guest character since I don't see them adding just one returning character unless they add more open spaces after they add whoever it is like they did Kula and Mai

uwu

Nothing new was shown but there is an open slot next to Kula on the character select so that's probably a dead giveaway that they'll add someone new in season pass 2.
It'll either be Rachel or Momiji, someone new or maybe another guest character since I don't see them adding just one returning character unless they add more open spaces after they add whoever it is like they did Kula and Mai
they could also take out the random slot and make random a certain button like they did in 5lr

Jyu_Viole_Grace

Shimbori confirmed it since after all the first one is "season pass 1", so everyone knew before launch would be more than one season pass.

I think it will be announced next month, July, since they have to do it before EVO where will be a ton announcements regarding other FG.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD