Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

juliusxcix

i can already see im just going to have to be the one to ask Rig questions because all yall care about is blonde white women and that kukuro girl. MY EVIL KICKY CANADIAN MAN GOOSE NEEDS ATTENTION. HE GOT A NEW OUTFIT AND BARELY ANYONE NOTICED.
we dont care about him. he has a massive amount of gameplay. plus hes male.

kokoro outsold.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
we dont care about him. he has a massive amount of gameplay. plus hes male.

With all due respect of course, but that post that you made is one of the main reasons why DOA gets shafted by other communities and events, along with DOA becoming a laughing stock of the FGC while getting meme'd on.

Reactions: YEH

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
its really not that deep.

It's obviously not that incredibily deep where you throw cats out the window but it -can- be based on tone and the masses going into that topic (which is not here), but more or less shows what type of users we see and expect. He has every right to express for Rig.

Regardless, off topic done on that.

Reactions: YEH

just_me

Standard Donor
DwiMcomU0AAahS1.jpg

There was a "????" mode between "Story” and “Fighting” in the DOAFES build, I guess that's going to be DOA Quest.
Looks like a challenge mode. “Beat fight with condition X” and seemingly ranks as well. Seems like a good idea, it's a decent way to generate lasting single player content without too much effort.

Dr PaC

DwiMcomU0AAahS1.jpg

There was a "????" mode between "Story” and “Fighting” in the DOAFES build, I guess that's going to be DOA Quest.
Looks like a challenge mode. “Beat fight with condition X” and seemingly ranks as well. Seems like a good idea, it's a decent way to generate lasting single player content without too much effort.
That makes sense. Maybe thatl be a way to win the accessories we put on each character

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
DwiMcomU0AAahS1.jpg

Omg that looks like fun, I have a weakness for modes like that xD I love modes where there's alot of quests of varying difficulties, it really lets me grind and feels immersive so that story mode isn't the only real mode I'll have that feeling with

And it looks like story mode will be set up like DOA6 judging by the Marie pic, meaning its episode and character based. I'm down with that as long as its in order, I hated the out of order way they assembled it in DOA5 when it was based on a character's perspective

Ninoasker

i can already see im just going to have to be the one to ask Rig questions because all yall care about is blonde white women and that kukuro girl. MY EVIL KICKY CANADIAN MAN GOOSE NEEDS ATTENTION. HE GOT A NEW OUTFIT AND BARELY ANYONE NOTICED.
At least your man has been shown wearing a new outfit. Mine was wearing the same outfit but recolored everytime he’s been on a trailer or screencap. One would think that Shimbori cosplaying as him would make him the privileged male in this game but he’ll probably receive no more than 2 new costumes in the base game.
0FC460A7-915F-4AD2-B8AE-1AA32EFFC57E.jpeg

UpSideDownGRUNT

At least your man has been shown wearing a new outfit. Mine was wearing the same outfit but recolored everytime he’s been on a trailer or screencap. One would think that Shimbori cosplaying as him would make him the privileged male in this game but he’ll probably receive no more than 2 new costumes in the base game.
View attachment 27097
Mine isn't even in the game

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD