Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

human013

20190110162536.jpg
20190110162549.jpg

XxSakuraLuvaxX

"Players must be Playstation Plus members to access this version" makes me hopeful that it's just either a region specific thing for ps plus but I still do want it on steam

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I don't know how it's for other countries, but in Germany every demo or beta of a game that gets an USK age rating of 16 or 18 has to be locked behind PS+ (DOA is 16), it's some sort of consumer protection/age restriction thing by nanny state Germany.
The day news of the beta was leaked I had a hunch I would need PS+. .___.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
OMG, I will be obliterated by everyone. I'm already getting anxiety. D: I hate playing online against people.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
OMG, I will be obliterated by everyone. I'm already getting anxiety. D: I hate playing online against people.

The more you play the easier it gets. My anxiety left me a long time ago back in Ultimate when I found out how OP Bankotsubo was. It came back after DOA4 released with a vengeance and then the gameplay got really good in 5 so it was just fun to play, and I didn't care so much about the outcome more than I cared about the quality of the match I was having.

SaihateDYNAMO

Wait so the beta is just random matches like Soul Calibur's? dang it, i was hoping for lobbies!! I really hope they give us a training mode because I know for a fact it's gonna take me a hot minute to fully grasp the new mechanics and system changes now that i'll actually be playing the game.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Wait so the beta is just random matches like Soul Calibur's? dang it, i was hoping for lobbies!! I really hope they give us a training mode because I know for a fact it's gonna take me a hot minute to fully grasp the new mechanics and system changes now that i'll actually be playing the game.

Don't count on a training mode to happen. Your studious behaviors should revolve around the matches you are having in the beta. None of this is carrying over so it's a plus on your Win-Loss ratio and allows you to explore player behaviors for free.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Don't count on a training mode to happen. Your studious behaviors should revolve around the matches you are having in the beta. None of this is carrying over so it's a plus on your Win-Loss ratio and allows you to explore player behaviors for free.
It's still a possibility tho, some games have training mode in their betas fighting ex Plus I'm sure the beta will at least have a tutorial to help shed some light on the new mechanics like the ones from the DOA6 builds

mralex

It's been a while here... so, with this hype i saw a ps store that says "2019/01/11 - 2019/01/14" so.. till monday we can play the beta, i hope that demo would also be on xbox

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD