Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Raansu

I agree with this. Unless you dislike the one true queen Lisa. In which case you are my sworn enemy and I will not rest until you are dragged and quartered.

*raises hand*

Lisa should have stayed crushed and buried in the rubble. :cool:

Would rather have Raidou then Alpha but would prefer a brand new villian. Dead or Alive really does deserve to refresh its roaster a bit. Honestly, it needs a reboot.

That said, DoA6 is essentially now DoA5 Ultimate Last Round Ultra.

How so? Based on the beta alone it plays nothing like 5.

Macca Beam

i don't mind a reboot but can you imagine the collective analpocalypse everywhere else ? right now it's already bad enough with just a few not making the cut, and there's always sc5's example

fictional character loyalty is serious business. if TN ever think of starting over i'd like a fresh series with absolutely ZERO ties with doa's universe, just the mechanics and stage interactivity brought over. that would solve multiple issues simultaneously: stale storyline, stale roster, and the name being attached to a more recognizable volleyball game

Gives her a more of an individual look...
also this is better accomplished by NOT touching her at all because...
ant.jpg

juliusxcix

Raidou having the same character select is lame. Almost as lame as him having the same default. Or almost as lame as being in the game at all.

Also, Kokoro looks SO much better in 6. I didn't like her design before, but her face looks way more appealing to me.
i agree. at first i saw my bby and had NO words bc i was a bit disappointed. but after seeing her in game and moving, she looks SO much better. she.. has a face now. like, distinctively kokoro. she looks so much prettier. doa5 she was gorgeous but bland. doa6 they gave her her own characteristics and i love all of it. her eyes specifically.

Cadaveri

They are so aware they messed it up even more:

DxtCCpeXcAMQKk5.jpg

Marie in red dress is TGS built, Marie in white suit is the newest version/retail version.

I guess they fastened a dozen stage lights deep down in a pirate cave.

Woah, that's pretty terrible, I just watched the video where the newest version picture was taken from and It looks really bad in comparison :(

juliusxcix

i don't mind a reboot but can you imagine the collective analpocalypse everywhere else ? right now it's already bad enough with just a few not making the cut, and there's always sc5's example

fictional character loyalty is serious business. if TN ever think of starting over i'd like a fresh series with absolutely ZERO ties with doa's universe, just the mechanics and stage interactivity brought over. that would solve multiple issues simultaneously: stale storyline, stale roster, and the name being attached to a more recognizable volleyball game

also this is better accomplished by NOT touching her at all because...
View attachment 27455
they look completely different...

SaihateDYNAMO

I wonder why they renamed Crimson?
To make people think it’s a brand new stage
My problem with a lot of stages is - why the hell are there like only 2-3 people copy pasted over and over again in the background?? Even the colors are the same? Why that? :/ That bothered me in DOA5 and I was expecting better for DOA6.
Especially the colors. It really can’t strain the PS4 that bad to offer 2 or 3 different colored textures for each onlooker! It would make the crowds look so much more colorful and varied.

Atahotaku

The matter of Raidou being lame as a last reveal comes from the fact that he was playable in Last Round. If he was "new" to this game, things will be different. I mean, call him lame all you want, but is the villain who set in motion all the saga. If Raidou had not attacked Hayate, Kasumi wouldn't have searched for him in Dead Or Alive, DOATEC wouldn't have take notices of her abilities and made plans for cloning her, etc...

I think having him in the main roster of a game is a big deal

Xhominid The Demon Within

Raidou is totally a Heihachi ripoff, straight to the electric. I just can’t see any appeal about the character. Glad he has 2 fans at least, but he’s probably going to be very underused unless he’s OP. Nothing interesting about him at all

...*Sigh*

If anything, Raidou is a ripoff of Dural(and Alpha fits that in a different way) and comes off like a more insane Akuma than he ever does Heihachi.

Oh wow, he has a EGWF, that makes him such a ripoff of Heihachi, get the fuck out of here. Actually play and research fighting games please!

And again as someone stated Raidou set this whole goddamned series in motion with making Ayane come into existence by raping his brother's wife(It's not even certain if he did it because or simply due to Shinden being seen as the rightful heir), came back to the village after god knows what and practically losing any humanity he had left just to steal a technique that he believes is rightfully his crippling Hayate in the process, causing Kasumi to leave the village to kill him.

The sheer fact M.I.S.T. and Donovan would even revive him clearly shows just how all in they are in trying to make the perfect supersoldier and rule over the whole world. I would say that it's pretty damn significant compared to what? A Bass fangirl that really shows nothing else BUT being a Bass fangirl and some random idiot(I don't know about Kokoro anymore) who it took forever to finally realize Helena is related to her despite the retcon in 4 and 5 showing Miyako is still working in DOATech in some capacity that entire time?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD