Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Addictrian

SoftCabbage

Characters without facial expression...:(
It's fine. There are facial expressions, only it's more natural. You wouldn't make face more than they do unless you're overacting.

Though I would add at least a hard-breathing/panting as they currently are too relaxed for someone who just finished a fight.

Facial expression and animation are the current trending meme and buzzwords for armchair animators that are yet again gamers.

First i thought this in the Yellow Pants is Jann Lee :p Too similiar to his Karate Outfit :p

Jann Lee isn't karateka and doesn't wear karate gi.

You mean it's his Bruce Lee's track/sweatpants.

Addictrian

It's fine. There are facial expressions, only it's more natural. You wouldn't make face more than they do unless you're overacting.

Though I would add at least a hard-breathing/panting as they currently are too relaxed for someone who just finished a fight.

Facial expression and animation are the current trending meme and buzzwords for armchair animators that are yet again gamers.
Fuck this realistic crap ,sry :p We need overacting facial Expressions and Hair Floating like the Wind and more like that . Its a Game not a Human Body Simulator =)

they: - are you ready guys?!
countdown 5 mins
me- :eek:ahhhhh uh ahhh im excited!!
they : - hahahahaha are u ready for....the Naruto music!!? yeahhh

Macca Beam

i don't know when the idea got turned into a meme by armchair animators, but expressiveness has been a big deal for western animators since the dawn of moving drawn pictures and it's mentioned everywhere in guidebooks on the subject. why would something that isn't real NOT be allowed to overact?

juliusxcix

its been 36 minutes. testing my patience.
6C4FEFAB-FF42-452F-8A52-67340C8084F9.jpeg

Tyaren

Standard Donor
What's going on with the build they are using? The colors are all fucked up out and the framerate is really shitty. I think they are using a PC build...

It's also not in 4K resolution as they promised. One can easily make out aliasing and shimmering.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD