Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Onryoki

Standard Donor
But they weren't. From other screenshots you can tell they are the exact same size. I don't like this constant misinformation being thrown about.
I don’t care if they were or weren’t. I didn’t quote you to continue this pointless argument, I quoted you to tell you to not respond to him and his idiotic posts about some pixilated breasts of some fictional character. It adds no value to the game, the topic of this thread or the forum. Just drop it and move on.

SaihateDYNAMO

Am I the only one who thinks Ayane’s titties look perfectly fine?
latest

Her Deluxe Costume probably just makes them look smaller but situations where you can actually SEE them like the above image shows that she’s been untouched. I can’t believe we have people out here saying Ayane looks skinny because she might have dropped a cup size or two... news flash, legends stay skinny!

just_me

Standard Donor
Am I the only one who thinks Ayane’s titties look perfectly fine?

No, you are not… everyone with eyes can see that nothing changed…
I don't even get how this story makes sense in his head. Shimbori as the Producer & Director wanted to make all the boobs small, but only managed this with Kasumi and Ayane… and even then only by about a single cup size. And of course, he didn't reduce the boobs of the models with the bigger boobs, but picked the model that already had the smallest breast size (before Marie and now NiCO).

And if this deluxe costume is an attempt to desexualize Ayane, they failed pretty hard as well.

SaihateDYNAMO

No, you are not… everyone with eyes can see that nothing changed…
I thought it was implied that when I said that I didn’t mean it literally lol

It’s just now we have a couple of people singling out Ayane’s supposed breast reduction... again :/

Also why do people not think her deluxe outfit is sexy? The design is great, especially the pants

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Guys, remember that the breast size and shape alters from costume to costume. That was in previous DOAs that way, it's in this DOA this way too. So you can't judge that the breast size was generally reduced, that it stayed the same or that it was increased by one particular costume. It was and stays inconsistent.

Last edited:

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Just here to let y'all know they were trying to provoke a reaction by posting that and they got what they were after out of every one of you.

Jadeinchains

Hmm for me it will be like 5am when they start this Evo show for DoA6. So what we know is that they are going to be showing off all the deluxe outfits finally? ( Or at least it seems that way? ) eh If by the power of insomnia I'm still awake by then then I'll watch it.

Ninoasker

What's weird is that I kind of expected the deluxe DLC costumes would be thematically unified in some way. But they kind of just look like random outfits.
I mean the boys are thematically unified, but that’s because TN seems to have given them all this generic wrestler shit instead of actually creating unique outfits for each male that fits them lol. They are all shirtless and wearing some shorts or trunks (or whatever those underwear-like wrestling pants are called) with different colors and patterns. That’s it. We love creativity.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD