Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Jyu_Viole_Grace

The moment Kotaku journalists are complaining about being really hard to unlock Kasumi's classic costume is when you know you messed it up with DOA 6 costume unlock system.

Princess Kasumi

IGN rated DOA6 it as 7,7 - Good. IGN rated Tekken7 as 9,5 - Amazing
He mention the netcode is bad and online is the most important part of the game. He also metioned the 92.99 USD Season Pass 1.

Marteze

i'm hoping they do something about unlocking costumes. like just get rid of unlocking them and have us purchase with them with the plethora of coins we earn. any other DOA game and i would have had Lisa's entire wardrobe by now lol

Princess Kasumi

Yellow Motion's review.

I like the way he says it, quite forgetable story.
I also agree with what he said in some stages, it looks like it is straight out of the previous generation.
Also he mentioned the deluxe costumes should've been in the base game.

SO far DOA6 is a 6/10. Which is quite weak in my opinion.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Images of the new lobbies in DOA6
B4BB5814-8325-4AE5-B50B-E6BA1F114ABF.jpeg
3A67B7CC-4A0C-4966-B8FD-36D95188AB99.jpeg
528F7446-0AAE-4CC1-9DFA-6E0B69BE2209.jpeg

Raansu

I'm so confused by those tabs. Do multiple lobbies exist in a single lobby? or multiple mnatches go on at the same time? No wonder that shit got delayed. Its gonna be unplayable lag city.

werewolfgold

I'm so confused by those tabs. Do multiple lobbies exist in a single lobby? or multiple mnatches go on at the same time? No wonder that shit got delayed. Its gonna be unplayable lag city.
Yeah, it looks like multiple matches going on at once like GGXRD lobbies.

SaihateDYNAMO

Yeah, it looks like multiple matches going on at once like GGXRD lobbies.
It reminds me more of KOF XIV’s lobbies where there’s multiple “lobbies” inside a lobby. With each one it seems like you can choose to either spectate the matches going on or enter the rotation yourself, which to me is the PERFECT solution to those ridiculous wait times that plagued most of DOA5’s lobbies. I wish more fighters did them like this.

Princess Kasumi

I played the story mode. It's DEFINITELY better than DOA5's. Once you put he pieces together, it gets very interesting. I won't post any spoilers though.
2 YouTube videos has said the story mode is bad. It being short and forgetable.
The only good thing DOA shines at, is graphic, but in some stages the graphic looks like previous generation. I think this DOA has to be the worst.

I am not going to lie, the stages in DOA6 are the worst in the series. When Itagaki used to be working with TN, DOA had amazing stages and lots of levels and stairs.

From what I understand, TN doesn't care about the stages. The only "2 important things" are breast-motion and Season Pass 1, 2, 3 etc. They only focus on fan-service to obtain as much money off DOA6.

Yuffie

I agree that the stages are lacking, I'm sure we would get stages down the line.

DOA5 vanilla had a quick match option that wasn't ranked. (remember those?)
it would just search and find a 1v1 match rather quickly.
In Ultimate and later versions, it was removed. Seemed silly as lobbies you gotta join and wait.

Xhominid The Demon Within

2 YouTube videos has said the story mode is bad. It being short and forgetable.
The only good thing DOA shines at, is graphic, but in some stages the graphic looks like previous generation. I think this DOA has to be the worst.

I am not going to lie, the stages in DOA6 are the worst in the series. When Itagaki used to be working with TN, DOA had amazing stages and lots of levels and stairs.

From what I understand, TN doesn't care about the stages. The only "2 important things" are breast-motion and Season Pass 1, 2, 3 etc. They only focus on fan-service to obtain as much money off DOA6.

Who cares what 2 Youtube videos say? Hell, I wouldn't care what hundreds or thousands of other Youtube videos say, DOA6's Story is honestly better than most fighting game stories because when you say that the best they got going for them is that they are "well-written" and they are so filled with either completely dumb decisions and problems or they basically screw up the lore massively, then why should it matter?

Tekken 7's Story is honest hot garbage from not only a story perspective but from a lore perspective.
Mortal Kombat IX and X is in a similar boat and the less said about SFV, the better.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD