Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Zeo

CF is apparently Kasumi, Hitomi, Bass and Diego
Then I'd go Hayate/NiCO/Eliot/Raidou and either JL or Phase. It's possible that those aren't the perma 4 though, it's strange that those particular 4 would be the free units, some of them could be on a rotation, or even the free 4 all rotate which would be crazy. If no one is free perm I'll just go for my main 5 which would be Diego/Hayate/NiCO/Hitomi and a toss up between Eliot, Kasumi or Phase for the last spot.

How do you have this info though? You've got the JP CF?

Ninoasker

yea ok so we got the wedding pack delivered on the Spanish PS Store already, but smh I don't see the costumes available individually?????? Only the pack is available atm... guess I'll wait till tomorrow morning to see if they put the costumes for sale individually by then.

Dr PaC

DOA6 has dull looking colours? .... how? DOA6 is such a vibrant game with all of the colours. DOA5 I wholeheartedly agree on but DOA6? No. I think Itagaki should only do character and stage design. Shimbori should just stick with gameplay and now they need to hire somebody good who can properly write characters and stories for the existing characters.
Preach

Tyaren

Standard Donor
In Europe the update is already in effect on PS4. I noticed Kasumi and Marie Rose both have a new (old) intro and outro and with the new costume pattern earning system I finally unlocked this costume for Hayabusa, which I wanted for so long. :D

william

I hope it's because the game is still installing, but there are no trophies for the core fighters version..!
EDIT : just finished installing and i guess there are no trophies...

Last edited:

Chapstick

Will they let me buy the character they locked behind the digital deluxe edition yet..

Edit- oh you can’t even buy those new outfits separately on ps4, nice

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD