Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Jotamide

My only small hope is that if Mai was able to come back, it'd be dope to see the VF characters make a return. Realistically though, I'm not holding my breath.

gatto tom

Standard Donor
With the new tool developed by @vagonumero13, we found out that there are tag voices in game files. For example NiCO has these voice lines:
Code:
Allow me
I'll take care of it
Please go back
I will go
Switch with me
Miss Ayane
Ayane!
Honoka
Miss Honoka
Miss Marie

Another interesting thing is that Wardrobe was planned to be more interactive such as DOAXVV series where you change her costume and she gets a reaction (sad, happy, bored etc). Only kasumi and NiCO have these kind of files, even if I think that the files I found for NiCO had to be in the Quest Mode . Btw this now could explain why there are animation files like this:
Code:
KAS07041_GREET
KAS07042_TALK
KAS07043_GLAD
KAS07044_SAD
KAS07045_BORE
KAS07046_SURPRISE

Another interesting fact is that the truly aim of having your favourite character in the standing menu is that it had to interact with you. Only kasumi has these kind of files and she says hello to you, congratulates to you if you grade up, if you level up; she will be sad if you grade down, she will be mad if you leave the game; she will notice you of updates, costumes , characters , characters free and a lot more

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
With the new tool developed by @vagonumero13, we found out that there are tag voices in game files. For example NiCO has these voice lines:
Code:
Allow me
I'll take care of it
Please go back
I will go
Switch with me
Miss Ayane
Ayane!
Honoka
Miss Honoka
Miss Marie

Another interesting thing is that Wardrobe was planned to be more interactive such as DOAXVV series where you change her costume and she gets a reaction (sad, happy, bored etc). Only kasumi and NiCO have these kind of files, even if I think that the files I found for NiCO had to be in the Quest Mode . Btw this now could explain why there are animation files like this:
Code:
KAS07041_GREET
KAS07042_TALK
KAS07043_GLAD
KAS07044_SAD
KAS07045_BORE
KAS07046_SURPRISE

Another interesting fact is that the truly aim of having your favourite character in the standing menu is that it had to interact with you. Only kasumi has these kind of files and she says hello to you, congratulates to you if you grade up, if you level up; she will be sad if you grade down, she will be mad if you leave the game; she will notice you of updates, costumes , characters , characters free and a lot more
Wow. DOA6 Ultimate content confirmed lol

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Code:
Allow me
I'll take care of it
Please go back
I will go
Switch with me
Miss Ayane
Ayane!
Honoka
Miss Honoka
Miss Marie

Code:
KAS07041_GREET
KAS07042_TALK
KAS07043_GLAD
KAS07044_SAD
KAS07045_BORE
KAS07046_SURPRISE

What does this have to do with team ninja social media updates for DOA6?
Did Team NINJA tweet this info out?

onelasttime

Hi. I mean this sincerely and hope that I don’t ruffle any feathers. Why can’t we have a general thread? I know that admins have been against it for a while I’m just unsure as to why

Brute

Standard Donor
Hi. I mean this sincerely and hope that I don’t ruffle any feathers. Why can’t we have a general thread? I know that admins have been against it for a while I’m just unsure as to why
They function as a sort of vortex that sucks all discussion and activity into one spot. So when something relevant happens, it's posted first in there, so users feel like they have to keep checking that thread for the latest news, which is basically torture, since general threads tend to devolve into shitposting quite quickly. You have multiple conversations running concurrently and Poe's Law is put on blast with all the trolling.

General threads are generally shitshows.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Thats the thing though, TN knew this shit when they cut him from DOA5 vanilla claiming "time constraints" and people like @EMPEROR_COW brought it up to them every chance he got and we had a huge Leon petition thread on this forum and everything and got our wish when DOA5U was revealed but low and behold DOA6 comes out and they idiotically cut him again due to their new found lust for loli's and selling fetish dlcs . Its a never ending cycle of bullshit with this company.

Watch him come back fighting his way though everything for messing with the corpse of Roland and trying to resurrect her ...

O__O

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
For some reason I now have the image of Leon bursting through the wall of the lab like the Kool-Aid Man. I would pay for that alone.
I would kill for that

Breaks the wall ..
Goes straight to choke Donovan.. as he grabs him in the air.. that bitch Nico zaps him from the back .. and he let's go.. and gives her the strongest backhand she ever felt and makes her fly through the glass.. but by then donovan would have ran away ..

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD