Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Ninoasker

The only announcement they can say to make me give a single inkling of a fuck about DOA6 is bringing back Leon, nothing else even matters to me anymore about this game.
Me too. Leon would be a very good surprise. A proof that they are listening.
omg this taste...... legends only!

Brute

Standard Donor
Likely, but I don't think enough people that typically buy the season pass are up for it after Season 1.
I wish that were true, but evidence suggests that people who buy these season passes are either rich or stupid beyond all reason.

Chaos

If TN decided to bring back Leon they would probably do some dumbass ignorant shit like replacing him with a Marie Rose clone that has big water balloon tits, personality like Leon (little of a genetic hey Im so cute school girl attitude) and change the name from Leon to Leona........-_______-

DyByHands

Why would the price not be $90? Since the start, the first “season pass” starting in 5, they have been that price. This will be too.
And their pricing has been ridiculous since the start.

And I would be shocked if they had a male dlc character. Sadly.

Brute

Standard Donor
If TN decided to bring back Leon they would probably do some dumbass ignorant shit like replacing him with a Marie Rose clone that has big water balloon tits, personality like Leon (little of a genetic hey Im so cute school girl attitude) and change the name from Leon to Leona........-_______-
Then they wouldn't be bringing back Leon.

I tend to think they actually wouldn't drag'n'drop his moveset onto a new character a-la Tengu/Nyotengu, since if they were, Diego was the perfect opportunity, and they just straight-up went, "Nope; this dudebro's gotta have a moveset as bland as the rest of his design."

Kasumi-Phase-X

Lets see what Season 2 has to offer.

Set your expectations low so you don't set yourself for disappointment.

For low expectations is more costume themes, and Halloween Set. My only high expectations is Swimsuit set.

I wish that were true, but evidence suggests that people who buy these season passes are either rich or stupid beyond all reason.

Or someone can still buy it despite not being rich, and thinks their Season Passes since DOA5LR are pretty good deals to have.

mizking

can we purchase separate outfits for season 2, or do i have to fork out $130 every few months, or $30+ for every month again?

U_C_A_F

Me too. Leon would be a very good surprise. A proof that they are listening.

Thats the thing though, TN knew this shit when they cut him from DOA5 vanilla claiming "time constraints" and people like @EMPEROR_COW brought it up to them every chance he got and we had a huge Leon petition thread on this forum and everything and got our wish when DOA5U was revealed but low and behold DOA6 comes out and they idiotically cut him again due to their new found lust for loli's and selling fetish dlcs . Its a never ending cycle of bullshit with this company.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD