Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Banjo Tooie for Evo 2020
AwCANfk.jpg

Jyu_Viole_Grace

I will say I'm 90% sure these will be free costumes and they won't come this month, I think they will release them once they get at least one costume for almost every character.

Selling recolors for the same characters would be almost scam and I don't think they are crazy enough to try that, I don't think people will pay like 20€ for having 3*5 costumes

Last edited:

Xion

it would be pretty scummy to advertise 13 costumes as part of a season pass set to end up with them being 5 or whatever costumes with multiple recolors, and for them to be reused costumes from DOA5 that were already DLC to begin with...it would be much better for those costumes to just be part of a free update. also we need stuff to spend PP on.. i have almost 1 million...

BUT ITS TEAM NINJA SO LETS SEE :oops:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Iirc it's supposed to be only 15 costumes so unless they're gonna only give 15 characters a costume, it's definitely gonna be those leaked costumes we saw already since the pass map said 15 costumes for august

Xion

Iirc it's supposed to be only 15 costumes so unless they're gonna only give 15 characters a costume, it's definitely gonna be those leaked costumes we saw already since the pass map said 15 costumes for august

or its a girls only pack...there's 15 girls minus Kula and mai

Dionysus

The DLC just went live on PSN here, ahead of the update. It’s a summer dress collection, not the 5 costumes. 38 AUD...

Dionysus

Yeah, more copy paste at least it’s not some embarrassing fetish theme this time, and the legacy outfits are probably free. Hopefully the update convinces people like rikuto to play again

Nico, Hitomi, and Kokoro look chic actually! I need to see the full head to toe of the others to make a true judgement call. As a set it's not dynamic or original. We just had a beachy theme, but they are apparently playing up the fact it's summer/milking that new stage.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

So as I thought, the other costumes will be free at some time (I still think they didn't finish most of them) and these ones are new costumes.

I will say that these ones are really cute at leass but I won't buy them.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD