Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
If Team NINJA gets their act together with a redemption story for DOA6 and Nioh 2 gets AAA reviews it could be one of their best years since the original XBOX when we had the trifecta of DOA2U, Ninja Gaiden Black and DOAXVB. Every type of Team NINJA fan was pleased in that era.

Hopefully SP4 announcements or road-map drops next week with a few hints to connect the dots waiting for the 21st.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Okay but Nioh 2 outsold DOA6 in any way possible, periodt. Like just periodt. Nioh 2 got me hyped af.

rjqnraos19

cats.jpg

top: current story mode cutscene
bottom: oMASTERo's tweet (today)

- The lighting and shadows are little bit different.
- The prototype raidou is activating.
- The image more sharper than current cutscene movie.

Is the Real time rendering story mode cutscene coming? or just not? ;P
sorry for my bad english.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

I also don't want to get my hopes high but if it's true the next patch is some kind of "season 2" I guess they will start revealing things next week to start the hype train and bring people back to the game.

Let's see what happens.

Dionysus

DOA may not have won that, but it got the nod from a far more respectable and prestigious source, Hardcore Gamer. I just hope we get some cool stuff from the Gust collab since they still have some design chops over there. As far as big meta changes go, I'm very, very cautiously optimistic we'll see something. Same for the chances of a new stage.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wouldn't take it as something that will happen next week patch but let's see if they were really working on it.
I think they definitely are xD I'm not saying they're gonna make it LR 2.0 but they likely have went back and refined the ground game. Who knows, maybe some attacks that were hard techs before aren't anymore and maybe they chose carefully on what will and won't. We'll just have to see in time tho, we still have 6-7 days

Jyu_Viole_Grace

I think they definitely are xD I'm not saying they're gonna make it LR 2.0 but they likely have went back and refined the ground game. Who knows, maybe some attacks that were hard techs before aren't anymore and maybe they chose carefully on what will and won't. We'll just have to see in time tho, we still have 6-7 days

Yep, they said they wanted to change the game but the question is when. Next patch? through this year? next gen version?

The best would be for next patch but even if they said would be "many things", for now they aren't promoting next patch too much.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD