Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Okay but can we applaud team actually doing shit in 2020?
41237E11-8B4E-4B6D-99E8-DDED893D7A19.jpeg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I need the replay system to comeback! Both Tekken and DOA got rid of it for no reason.
Tbf it was removed because it was pointless, it basically shows how you lost when we already know how we lost and then it's slowed down, and on top of that it showed us getting corpse beat and our character squirming like a pig xD if we wanna know how we lost and want to slow it down and twist it up close and all that we can just go to spectator mode and rewatch the replay. Tekken 7 doesn't need it anymore since we have the slow mo feature on moves they'll kill at pixel level health and the rage arts im sure no one wants to see themselves lose to again in slow mo xD

KwonJigglypuff

Are they any move that slows the action? I know Bass's Hi Counter throw is one of them (so epic), but are there more? Maybe it will be patched in the future.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Are they any move that slows the action? I know Bass's Hi Counter throw is one of them (so epic), but are there more? Maybe it will be patched in the future.
If you hold any non direct attacks the game slows so you can do your character's anti sidestep fatal rush backturned combo easier, and I think Rachel has one of her OH throws slowed and Momiji's combo strike throw slows towards the end if you get the full throw correctly

SaihateDYNAMO

Tbf it was removed because it was pointless, it basically shows how you lost when we already know how we lost and then it's slowed down, and on top of that it showed us getting corpse beat and our character squirming like a pig xD if we wanna know how we lost and want to slow it down and twist it up close and all that we can just go to spectator mode and rewatch the replay. Tekken 7 doesn't need it anymore since we have the slow mo feature on moves they'll kill at pixel level health and the rage arts im sure no one wants to see themselves lose to again in slow mo xD
I liked replays because they added... idk how to explain it but it added SOMETHING to the end of each round! I used to like whenever the replay would repeat 3x after a hard hit, they should definitely bring that back at the very least.

Also remember when we had winposes at the end of each round? I miss that.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I liked replays because they added... idk how to explain it but it added SOMETHING to the end of each round! I used to like whenever the replay would repeat 3x after a hard hit, they should definitely bring that back at the very least.

Also remember when we had winposes at the end of each round? I miss that.
Yeah alot of games had winposes after the matches but idk, it breaks the flow looking back at it tbh xD it was cool at the time tho. It would be cool tho if maybe after a DOA6 match we could at least do a taunt in the vain of SF

And I think a ×3 KO would be cool after set attacks, like after a +30 damage normal hit/counter hit attack. I'd rather they add back lose poses tho so if the player loses they'll see their character's lose pose and if you move the camera you'll see your opponent's idle win pose. Or maybe on the muscle stage or Colloseum stage as a sort of "audience" interaction intro they can perform their tag intros with characters they have relationships with like how wrestling shows do and what Tina and Lisa did in their doa4 arcade battle. It'd actually flow really well from the intro some like:

:rachel::momiji:: Evil Begone!

:phase4:*Teleports in looking somber knowing she has to kill Kasumi*
:kasumi:*Teleports in knowing what she must do*

:hayabusa:*Stands in silence*
:momiji:~I am ready... master Ryu...*walks forward which could just be her basically going to her starting position.
And online they could just make a combined player vs. player UI for special intro interactions like that. But idk, that may sound superfluous xD

Shining_Wave

Plus in the old days doa would call you a loser rather than the other guy a winner. Harsh!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
It's pretty delicious, but TN is far too forgiving on that. The moment you see "loser" on screen, all hell breaks loose when their character's face is literally in the ground.

"How dare the game call me a loser, I am enraged. I am sensitive to that, whatever shall I do. halp, I suffer in pog." I mean hey, it is a fighting game after all.

Maybe the roster alone made Smash Bros win.

I could agree with this, I actually know a few people at events who plays the series that only voted and only got into Smash when Joker, Bayonetta, Megaman, Terry, and Banjo were in. Despite Smash being a game where it's literally eating up the media just by being there which is messed up, their character choices and roster is no joke and at times practically carrying the game for most of it's hype for good reason. What Smash puts out for characters and how they promote their game makes most other games look second rate to be quite honest, as much as I hate to admit it lol.

Last edited:

Dionysus

We need long term damage. Dead or Alive or permanent brain damage but technically still alive, simply in a vegetative state.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD